Tease

Luke's POV
I walked over to the couch Katie was sitting on and lay my clothes down. I wink at her, watching her eyes widen slightly and a blush rise to her cheeks.
"I think it's easier to just change here, don't you think?" I say walking to the door and locking it.
"After all, Ashton took my clothes, why tell him I found them." I say walking over to my bag and pulling my clothes out.
"W-why c-change here, I m-mean, you could just get back at Ashton." Katie says as I take off my shirt, and she looks away.
"Aw Katie, you're so innocent, I like that, you know one day I'll change that" I wink at her as I put on my shirt and gather my things, walking to the door. "Oh and babe, you might want to find Ashtons sister Lauren so you can sit with her during the show."
Katie's POV
"W-why c-change here, I m-mean, you could just get back at Ashton." I say as Luke takes off his shirt. I look away from him as blush rises to my cheeks.
"Aw Katie, you're so innocent, I like that, you know one day I'll change that" He winks at me while pulling on his shirt. He gathers his things, and walks to the door. "Oh and babe, you might want to find Ashtons sister Lauren so you can sit with her during the show." He says as he walks down the hallway- wait he called me babe again! And he wants to change my innocence??? What does that mean? Ugh he's such a tease, but he's hot and-what am I saying, I sound like a school girl. I get up from the couch and walk back to the dressing room, what if he's still changing, what am I even doing here? I don't even know these people. I need to leave. I began walking to the back door when I hear Calum's voice, I turn at the next hallway and wait for him to walk past. There's no more talking its quiet, I look down the hallway and find no one. This is it, I walk to the door and push it open, taking one more look and walk out.

I know it's short, but it's an update.
Vote
Comment
Follow
Equals faster updates
Love you guys
-Samixx