Explanations

Katies POV

He is standing right under my tree house, but he can't see in. I have the ladder up and the door closed.

"Katie, I know you are up in the tree house. You should make it easier on yourself and just come down." Luke's voice echoed around the tree house. 'What does he want, and how did he even find me to begin with' I thought to myself. 

"Luke did you find-Oh" I peek over the edge of the window and see the girl making her way over to Luke. 

"Katie, let the ladder down" Luke pleads. "I will come up there." 

Why-No better yet how did you even find where I lived?" I question since there was no way out of this.

"Ah so she talks, I was the one who found where you lived, I went to the cafe they found you at, and the back door was opened so I walked in. I looked around to see if you were there when I came acrossed an office. There was a picture of you there and an envelope with the address and here we are. I am Lauren by the way" The girl, I mean Lauren explained.

"Lauren, Ashton's sister right?" I ask

"That's right, now Katie could you let the ladder down now? Luke has been worried sick about you." Lauren asks.

"Why, you guys don't even know me? Why am I so important that you came all the way to my house? I am just a nobody who you happen to run into at a cafe"

"Come down and I will explain everything, I promise." Luke says. I stand up and pull back the tree house closing, and drop down the ladder. I climb down the ladder and turn around. Before I could say anything I am engulfed in a bear hug. After the initial shock wears off I wrap  my arms around Luke and he buried his face into my neck.

"Okay love birds, we need to head back to the hotel so you can get ready for the interview." Lauren says pulling Luke backwards. 

Luke reaches his hand out and grabs my hand pulling me into him as we walked to his car. Lauren put my bag in the trunk and got in the back.

"M'lady" Luke said as he opened the passengers door for me.

"What a gentleman" I laughed as he fake pouted. 

"I am always a gentleman" Luke laughed closing my door and walking around to the drivers seat. As he was driving I took in what he was wearing. He had on black skinny jeans, that were probably tighter than mine, and a plain black hoodie. I look away before he realizes I was staring. We finally pull up to a hotel swarmed with screaming girls.

"Here put on this jacket Katie" Luke says tossing the jacket at me. I quickly put it on and look at Luke who proceeds to lean across and pull my hood up, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

A/N: I hope you like it. Thank you for al of the comments and votes. And thank you so much to everyone who reads! I have 7.1k reads, and when I saw that I was so excited. Thank you so much, and if there are any ideas let me know I will give you credit!

Remember to

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share 

-Samixx