I love that we're into the same types of music, Rock being the main one. There's no fight over what song to go to like it use to always be with Hayden.

But I stop myself at that thought. Jasmine will never be like Hayden and I thank my lucky stars for that. She's not inconsiderate and ignorant. She's the kindest girl I've ever met.

"So where are we going?" She asks after she's finished singing to What I Like About You.

I spare a glance her way," Fall Festival. It's about an hour away."

"Ohhhh. I heard about that, my aunt and uncle use to go all the time."

"They never took you?" I ask.

She shakes her head," back when they use to go I was stuck with my parents so."

I nod," oh okay. Well at least I'm your first."

A blush creeps up her cheeks but that doesn't stop the comment she makes," you might be, if you're lucky."

I gulp and then smirk," as long as you remember I prefer top."

"Something tells me I wouldn't mind you taking control." Her hand finds my thigh.

Dear lord.

She giggles, leans across the console, and kisses my cheek.

So for the rest of the ride we play twenty one questions. They aren't the normal basic questions, they're deep and thought provoking.

Do you have just one ideal life or can you think of more than one? What was your most serious relationship? What is the most adventurous / crazy thing you have ever done?

A few of them made me chuckle to myself but they got me thinking and Jasmine's responses gave me a deeper understanding of her.

It scared me really because I could feel myself falling for her already. It's the first date and I'm terrified that I'm moving too fast.

"OH MY GOD SHUT UP!" She exclaims turning the radio up to 40.

I frown but listen, the piano starting the song.

Oh okay. She starts to sing the first verse.

Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world
She took the midnight train going anywhere
Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train going anywhere

I sing the next verse.

A singer in a smoky room
A smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on

We sing the chorus together.

Strangers waiting, up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlights people, living just to find emotion
Hiding, somewhere in the night

I can't say she has the voice of an angel because quite frankly she doesn't. Her singing isn't the best I've ever heard but it's her. She could be tone deaf and I'd think she sounds beautiful.

That being said she has a nice voice. Certain moments are soulful and it seems as though if she wanted she could be a singer. My opinion is biased though. Her voice still sends my heart a flutter and gives me butterflies and I could listen to her sing forever.

The song soon goes off and she gets excited as the next song comes on.

"It's our song Em." She beams singing to You Shook Me All Night Long.