Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 9

Laura’s POV

When people say that 17-year olds are naïve they’re not lying. Ok, that’s an overstatement. Now saying that I’m the most naïve 17-year-old ever is not an overstatement. I mean did I honestly think that a woman way older than me would want someone like me? Obviously she has better things to do, she’s rich. Rich people always have something to do. I get crushes like a rock star gets laid. I can glance at someone and have an immediate crush. I know that’s not healthy, but I can’t help it.

Maybe it was that email I sent her. That’s probably what it was, I mentioned my parents too much. But I can’t help it, family means everything to me. Yeah, that letter totally chased her away. No adult wants the cops after them for talking to a minor. That’s taboo to most people. I wonder if Mom found the email and deleted it. No, mom would make a scene then delete it. Mommy would never go through anything that was personal to me so I know she didn’t delete anything.

It’s 2am and I’m still thinking about all of this. I’ve been thinking about it all day to be honest. Mommy knows there is something wrong with me, but she’s not the helicopter type. If there’s something on my mind and she can tell she won’t pester me, unless she knows it’s something bad. Mom was beyond suspicious at dinner. She kept eyeing me till I just got up, washed my dish, and went to my room. They don’t seem too worried, which is a good thing.

The last time I checked my email was around 6pm. I wonder if she’s emailed me back since then. I mean 8 hours is like 1/3 of a day. Did I just use Math? Speaking of Math, detention really sucked today. I’ve never gotten detention before, and after today I know I never want it again. It’s boring as fuck and there’s nothing to do but stare at the clock and wish that time would go by faster. It never does though, so I’m forced to suffer through that horrid hour and a half. I have to get this paper signed saying that my parents knew I was in detention. I’ll just forge Mom’s signature, no big deal every kid has done it at least once.

I should just sneak in there and take Mommy’s laptop. Mom hears everything in her sleep though. Mommy on the other hand hears absolutely nothing in her sleep. With every second I get more and more anxious before I can’t take it anymore and find myself sneaking down the hallway. As I approach the door I hear squeaking. Ugh! Seriously?! I want to slam my head against the wall, but I know that will only make Mom run out the room butt naked. So I swallow to make sure that I don’t vomit from the thought of my two moms having sex, and then I sneak back into my room.

I hate hearing my parent’s when their having sex. Well every kid does, I mean it’s awkward. I can’t help but wonder what sex is like though. I’m a virgin of course; the farthest I’ve gone was a kiss. I’m afraid to have sex honestly. The idea of someone else pressing their naked body against mine and seeing me at my most vulnerable state freaks me out. I’m so afraid of it all. I wouldn’t feel as nervous if the person I lost my virginity to was experienced. For some reason I feel that an experienced person would know how to make me feel comfortable. That’s probably why I love older people.

It all works out though because older people loving showing younger people new things, in bed anyways. I know the basics of sex. Like I know what happens, I even know about toys and stuff. My curiosity makes me want to know more though. But can you blame me? I’m a teenager; teenagers are the horniest creatures on the planet. I want my first time to be special. I know it won’t be on a bed covered in rose petals, but I want it to be more special than in the back of a car.

What if I lost my virginity to Beth? Mmm, I wouldn’t mind that at all. She looks like the type who would be into everything. I wonder if there’s a way I could casually bring up the topic of sex. I don’t even know if she’s a lesbian.  What if she’s like 100% straight. I need to find out this woman’s sexuality. Stereotypically she looks gay; I mean she has the short hair, the attitude, the charm. I should just bluntly ask her if she’s a lesbian or not. I mean it’s through email, I won’t feel as bad.

Damn, I have to wake up in almost 2 hours. There’s no way in hell that I’m going to be able to function in class tomorrow. I should fake sick to stay home, but that means staying home with Mommy all day. She won’t bother me though; she’ll be too busy working on her next bestseller. I might as well go to school tomorrow, maybe I’ll learn something. Yeah, I should close my eyes and when I open them I’ll check my email and look for a reply. If Beth doesn’t reply I’ll be alright, I mean it’s not like I’m really interested in her or anything. Who am I kidding I am, but it’s whatever. Sleep is the most important thing to me right now so I’m just going to go to sleep and forget all about today…

Beth’s POV

The worst thing about one night stands is that you never really know who you bring home. I mean you know what they look like, you might have exchanged a few words, but you never really know them. For example: I find a gorgeous brunette at Jessie and Tee’s party. She has a playboy bunny body, and a stunning smile. We chat, make-out, I take her home and we have sex. Good right? No! I wake up this morning to find her snooping around my room! First of all I had a hangover so it took me a while to remember what happened, then after the room stops moving I see her going through my stuff.

My biggest pet peeve is a woman who pries into my business. I have to give her props though; she played it off really well. I asked her what the fuck she was going through my stuff for, she giggled then jumped into bed and started kissing me all over like nothing happened. I pulled away from her and kept the interrogation going until she admitted that she wanted to know about my business. Apparently Jessie and Tee had told her that I owned Skylar Vibrations. So basically she was a gold digger. I didn’t want to be rude, but I lied and told her I had to go to work so she would leave. She left her number and of course I ripped it up after the bitch was gone.

I can’t stand gold diggers. You wouldn’t believe how many gold diggers there are in the world. So many women will fuck you just to get your credit card. It’s repulsive; a materialistic woman is repulsive to me. Once I got myself situated I decided to go through the regular routine I have when I’m off. I exercise, (I do that every day regardless)I grab a cappuccino, I go grocery shopping, check my emails, then visit one of the private clubs or the many places that I’m welcomed at.

 I felt a little bad when I checked my email though. Laura had emailed me yesterday morning and I hadn’t replied yet. I have this thing about replying to personal emails as soon as possible. She’s such a sweet girl too, that only made me feel worse. I read her email twice then replied. She’s a really interesting girl. I can tell that she’s ambitious and wants more out of life than most people. I would really like to see her again though. Since I’m off today I was thinking about picking her up. I know it’s a risky thing to do, but she’s more mature than a lot of girls her age. There’s nothing wrong with taking her home. Shit, I wish I had someone to take me home when I was her age. Nothing could go wrong unless she likes me…I can tell she likes me though.

Maybe it’s just a tiny girl crush; every straight girl gets a tiny girl crush once in a while. How do I know if she’s straight though? It’s hard to tell through her letters, and even harder to tell based on her appearance. I mean I practically scream butch. With the short hair, the relaxed look, and the slightly masculine charm I scream lesbianism. She doesn’t seem fazed by that though, so maybe she does like girls.

This hangover needs to clear up fast. Combined with the stress it’s unbearable. I shouldn’t be stressing on my day off, I worked extremely hard yesterday. I feel like doing the wrong thing and taking a drink to make my head stop hurting, but I haven’t done that since college. I just need to do the old-fashioned thing and sleep it off. Maybe when I wake up it’ll be a new day and I can forget about this one. Wow Beth, only 2pm and your giving up on the day already. Call me a failure, but I am. I’m just not feeling today…I’m not feeling anything.