Prologue.

Her aunt pushed her out with her belongings. She tried to stop her but she didn't listen to her pleas.

Get lost!! And never show your face to me again.. she screamed at the girl.

But where will I go!? The girl cried helplessly. Her aunt looked at her.

Go to your parent's house! But wait.. they also disowned you right? After all who would want a useless child like you!! She gave her a sarcastic smile while the girl looked at her with tears streaming down her cheeks.

Now get out from here before I call the security and throw you out.. she yelled and closed the door at her face.

The girl slowly took her bags and moved from there. She didn't knew where to go. She tried calling her parents from a telephone booth but there was no response from the other side.

She felt helpless and gazed at the broken pendant in her hand.

***********************

She got down from the train and looked around feeling lonely in the new city. She looked at the sky with no hope left in the eyes. Her face had no emotions. She took her bag and started walking down the lane totally clueless of the destination.

She felt so drained while fighting with her inner turmoil. Everything was slowing fading away from her life. Even her own happiness. She felt like crying out loud in agony but she couldn't.

She sat down on the bench in the park. She could hear the faint noises of birds in the background. She gazed at the moon and smiled sadly.

How do you stay shining even when you're all alone? She asked as a tear escaped her eye.

************************

Her reverie broke due to the knock on the door. Her eyes turned lifeless and with a strict voice she spoke

"Come in!"

*************************

Hey guys I am back with other book. Hope you guys like it!

Warning: Many dark characters in the book. So NO BASHING! I would not accept any kind of bashing towards the characters.

Waiting for your reviews

Much love ❤️