Thomas and Minho ran at once. They pushed themselves to go faster and faster. Grenades came from two different side, aiming to them. Luckily, no one smashed them. But, a few grenades blew past them, barely missing. Minho didn’t shoot his weapon. All the attackers hid their bodies, shooting them only wasted the precious ammo.

They made it half way when a grenade crashed against Minho’s arm. Minho groaned before he sprawled on the floor. Thomas stopped himself as he shouted out his name. Grenades still came from his two side. The Launcher loose from Minho’s grip. Thomas took it, then ran toward the drum, hiding his body.

Minho’s body still trembled because of electricity that spread throughout his body. Thomas couldn’t do anything, just waiting for the electricity to die down, then he should drag Minho to the Berg. At least five minutes later. However, Thomas had to do something to some people who attacked him. Though his attacker stopped shooting, Thomas knew where the grenades came from.

He peeped over the drum. He saw something moving. That was exactly caused by the attacker. He lifted his Launcher, aiming. He pulled the trigger. A scream followed, proving that he didn’t miss the target. As the answer, few grenades blew toward him at once. He quickly hid his body while searching for another target.

He lifted his weapon. His mind change before he pulled the trigger. He stood up instead of shot his weapon. There was a gap between the drums in front of him, cutting the electric current. He kicked a drum with his full power. Just like a bowling ball throwing to the pins, that drum smashed the other drums, making them rolled over. Some people behind them didn’t have time to move. They sprawled on the floor as the drums crashed them. A chance for Thomas to attack. He could see there were three man struggling to get on their feet. Thomas didn’t let them. Before they woke up, a grenade landed on their bodies. Thomas smiled satisfyingly.

He wrested all of the Launcher. He only needed to fight the rest of the attacker. And now, he had four weapons that equal to theirs. Four. He moved away from three men who were enjoying the worst five minutes in their life.

“Gally, come help us!”

The younger boy had been already at Minho’s side. He bent down, trying to grab Minho’s arm while avoiding the grenades. He pulled away his hand once he touched Minho’s arm. The electricity had not died yet. He dropped his body, lying on his stomach since the grenades still blew toward him.

“Take this!” Thomas cast two Launcher to Gally. He started to shoot his Launcher. Gally took the same action. He reached his friends a moment later. With Gally, he protected Minho and didn’t stop shoot their Launcher.

“There was a problem with the Berg,” Gally informed and keep shooting. “The machine didn’t working. Jorge tryin’ to fix it.”

“I hope he can do it,” Thomas muttered. “Sonya and Brenda?”

“They’re helpin’ Jorge.” Gally told. “They wanted to help you. But, I didn’t let them of course.”

“You made the right decision, Gally!”

Minho moaned. Thomas glared at him. He could see Minho tried to move his body. He hesitantly touched Minho’s arm. The electricity had died down. Minho still tried to move his body. With all of his effort, he could only roll, lying on his stomach. Minho tried harder to push himself up onto his hands and knee, but he couldn’t make it. He tried again. Minho would never make it by himself.

Thomas dropped his both Launchers. He opened his back pack, putting them in. He shifted Minho to his back, Minho couldn’t resist. Then, He put his hands under him, gripped him by the armpits. They had to get to the Berg soon. And Minho wouldn’t made it alone.