Little boys in BIG trouble

Start from the beginning

"Harry....what did you do?" I asked him, scared of the answer.

"Why do i have to answer that?"

"Because you're the one I don't trust. So what did you do?"

"Um...well....I don't really like to talk about my personal life." Oka, yeah I knew what he did.

"Good enough. Zayn?"

"I had a snogging session with about five girls. And then one was starting to strip, I wasn't ready for that so I walked away." I couldn't help but laugh.

"You Lou?"

"I had a few drinks!" He looked two sips away from being drunk.

"A few? Alright then. And you Niall?"

"I had a few snogging sessions and a few drinks."

"This hooker walked up to me and she was like 'Hey babe wanna dance?' and I was like 'I'm taken, back away! Plus your boobs are too big to be real!'" Louis said before falling over. I'm going to act like that didn't happen. The others didn't. Even Raines was laughing. Well, just a little. I could see she was trying to hide it back, for my sake.

I just shook my head at all of them as they continued laughing.

They were all fixed up a bit when we got to Nando's. Lou was no longer acting....drunk. They were laughing less. And all seemed to be over all their snogging sessions. I wasn't about to walk into Nando's with four nearly drunk boys. Who were underage anyway.

Raines got quiet after a while. Now she was just humming along to the radio a bit, occasionally laughing at some of the things the guys said. But other than that she was... distant.

"You OK Raines?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Are you OK? You seem a little pissed."

"I kind of am. It's not really helping that you're laughing at them. They need to know wht they did was wrong." She leaned in close to my face. Her lips were almost touching mine. She batted her eye lashes. I'm sure she didn't know my heart was basically melting. Her eyes were sparkling perfectly. She looked so beautiful. Completely stunning. I tried so hard not to let my emotions show.

"If you don't want me to laugh, all you have to do is ask Li." She whispered.

"No, you're fine." I caught the guys watching us.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, you're fine." She started to kiss me and I figured since the guys had several snogging sessions, here's mine. I cupped her head in my hands pulled her closer to me. Well, as close as we could since we were in the car.

"OK! Enough with the PDA! Break it up you two before it turns into something Harry would do!" Louis yelled, breaking us apart. I smiled at her and threw my wickedest glare at Louis who shuddered and followed Zayn and Niall out of the car. When the car was empty once again I gave Raines one more small kiss before we both got out.

I walked towards her and pulled her close to me as we walked into Nando's.

"Hey guys, Raines and I are going to have dinner by ourselves, you just go sit where ever the waitress takes you." They all nodded and walked up to the waitress, getting the four of them seats. After a minute a girl with blond hair, brown eyes, and fair skin came up to us.

"How many?" She asked me.

"Two please." I turned and looked at Raines when was smiling shyly. She was just so damn shy! If it wasn't for that she'd be trying out for X-Factor with us, I'm sure of it.

We followed the girl outside where a table was set up for two people.

"Can I get your drinks?" She asked us as we sat down. OK, can we get enough time to breathe? Seriously,

"I'll have a water," Raines said.

"Coke please."

"Okay, they'll be out in a minute," She said in that sickly sweet voice that everyone knew was fake, she flashed us a smile then walked away. I could picture her sneering by now. I always hated waiters. So ignorant. And fake as hell.

"Having fun so far Raines?" I asked her after a minute of silence.

"Yeah, I feel so welcomed when I'm with you and the guys."

"Because you are welcomed love." I took her hand and entwined our fingers. She blushed and looked away. "Why've you been so quiet recently?" I asked, catching her gaze again.

"Oh nothing."

"Something's up. Tell me what's wrong."

"I'm just a little confused. I still don't get why you'd choose me it of all the girls that would love to have you. I'm nothing special." I leaned in and pressed her forehead against mine.

"Well you're special to me," I whispered. She just smiled and brushed her lips against mine. "'Cause I wanna wrap you up, wanna kiss your lips forever, never you let you forget. I wanna call you mine, wanna hold your hand forever and never let you forget, that I. I wanna make you feel wanted," I sang to her.

"How do you do that babe, make me feel like I'm, the only girl alive for ya?" She sang back. I could see she was a little hesitant though. She leaned back in her chair. I could see she regretted what she said. Why?

"What's wrong?" I asked. I found that line very sweet.

"It's true, and I'm afraid I'll loose you and then it'll kill me, because you'll meet someone else on X-Factor." I put my hand under her chin, forcing her to put her gaze back on me.

"Hey, don't think like that. You're the only girl in the whole world to me." The waitress brought us our drinks as we were looking into each others eyes, not noticing that she was interrupting something.

"I forget to mention my name, it's Hannah. And all be your waitress. Have you decided in what you want?" She asked setting our drinks down.

"We need a few more minutes." I told her casually, without bothering to look at her. She walked away silently. Raines was being super quiet and separated, I guess you could say, lately. I wanted her to know that she was wanted and that I didn't want to loose her. I'd just have to show her tonight.

"What are you getting?" I asked her, finally picking p a menu, still lodging my hand, she took a sip of her water than looked back at me.

"I'm not really hungry Li."

"Raines, you're never hungry! You need to eat SOMETHING!"

"But Liam, I don't want to."

"You need to! I don't want you starving on me!"

"Fine, I'll get some fries, but that's it. I'm not eating anything else."

"Well at least it's something!" Yes! I finally got her to eat! Woohoo! Score! I meant was just chips or 'fries' as she called them. At least we were making progress though.