Chapter Twenty Two

Începe de la început

"This was not my idea," moaned Xara as the shallow strokes started to speed up. She tried to pull away but the scarves wrapped around her legs made movement impossible.  Her slight twist caused the machine to enter deeper into her depths but not deep enough to completely fill her need.

"Hmm," chuckled Kaelen as he moved his gaze to watch the small phallus shaped object attached to the machine move in and out of her.  "I thought you'd like this," he began with a smirk.  "You definitely wanted to get a rise out of me. "

Xara weakly screamed her frustration when the machine stopped and pulled almost out right before she could reached her climax.  "You're going to kill me," sobbed Xara in frustration as her muscles clenched around nothing.  "I really can't take anymore," she pleaded.

"You don't like my punishment," asked Kaelen with a devilish glint in his eyes.  "I guess I could extend it for -."

"No," moaned Xara.  "Please, I'm sorry.  I won't do it again."

"You're sorry," mocked Kaelen as he pulled her toward him.  His lips curled into a mischevious smile when the machine went into action again.  "Are you?"

"Yes," groaned Xara as her finger dug into the scarves as it smoothly entered her wet folds.  "I'm sorry!  Please no more!"  Xara's body twitched as the machine plunged into action.

"It only turns on if you move," drawled Kaelen thoughtfully as he shifted his position.

A half sob, half moan escaped Xara's lips before she could stop it as the machine sped up because he'd made her move again.  "I can't take it anymore.  It turns on even if I lay completely still."

"Are you saying my spell is faulty," asked Kaelen as he repositioned himself so he could watch as the hard phállůs slowly slid halfway into Xara's glistening folds.  "You can take a lot more," he murmured as he licked his lips.

A tear of need and frustration slid down Xara's cheek as she watched Kaelen tilt toward her deprived core.  She held her breath as he stared with interest at her hot, enflamed flesh.  "Please no more," she sobbed as he inhaled her scent and exhaled onto her wet folds making her squirm.

Kaelen gaze locked on her center as it twitched and her dew dripped onto the sheets.  "You smell delectable," murmured Kaelen right before he leaned closer gently nipping at her overly aroused bud.

Xara's body stiffened at the unexpected touch and a shocked expression flickered across her face.  A low guttural moan fell from her lips as her body exploded into a million pieces.   Pleasure rocked through her body and she closed her eyes enjoying her first true release in four days as it washed over her.

"That is indeed interesting," thought Kaelen out loud as he waved a hand and his little torture device disappeared.  He positioned himself between Xara's legs and pressed himself against her throbbing clįt.

"Oh please," gasped Xara as she strained against the bindings.

"It only took you four days," mocked Kaelen as he slammed into greedy hole.  He placed his hand over Xara's mouth to stifle the loud scream of pleasure that exploded from her mouth.  "Are you trying to make me go deaf," he joked as he pulled all the way out and thrųsted into her again.

Xara squealed as he continued his assault on her body.  Her feet dug into the sheets as she futilely tried to meet his thrust before trying to move away from them as the pleasure became too much.

"Oh gods you are tight," moaned Kaelen as he pressed his full length into her grinding against her coat while pressing his length against her g-spot.

Xara's sensitive flesh was in overdrive.  Her cries of pleasurable pain filled the room, she shook her head uncontrollably as another more powerful orgasm started to build.  Her toes curled, her aching arms pulled at the binding while tingles slid down her back to gather in her stomach.

Kaelen lips swoop down to cover her mouth as she screamed her release.  Her sweat drenched body would have bucked him off if she weren't tied securely to the bed.

Xara could taste herself on his lips as his tongue invaded and mastered her mouth.   His moans mixed with hers as he continued to thrust into her.

I can't, thought Xara weakly as he continued pumping into her.

"You can and you will," groaned Kaelen as he balanced himself on his arms so he could stare down at their joined bodies.   "No one told you to wait four days to beg my forgiveness."  He punctuated each word with a slow deep thrust of his hips.

"You made me wait," continued Kaelen as he pushed himself deep into her warmth.  "So for four long days I've watch you.  If I would have known making the machine go off on its on would have made you buckle I would have did it the first day. "

Oh goddess!  I knew I hadn't moved and he plans to do this all night, thought Xara.

"I do," smiled Kaelen as he rotated his hips with a knowing glint in his eyes.   "You should pace yourself."

Death by dįck, thought Xara as she pulled on the scarves as another climax threatened.   I'll never walk again.

"Sure you will," chuckled Kaelen, "Jacob told me were I could find some very interesting amulets."

Xara's eyes widened as she felt herself coming apart again.

"Oh," groaned Kaelen with a smile as he emptied himself into her body.  "I'm on leave for two days."  He tilted his head as he stared into her pleasure glazed eyes, "And I'm just getting started."