Rejection.

I looked from Vihaan to Neel as my mouth was wide open

I looked from Vihaan to Neel as my mouth was wide open. They were shooting daggers at each other. The atmosphere was soo thick you could literally cut a knife through it. 
Rajiv and Akash stood there silently absorbing all the scene.  Okay,  I need to stop  this.  Stop this before these two idiots get in a fight.

"Okay stop! Neel are you out of your mind?  Why would you say that?" I asked glaring at that dumbass.

"Because babe, it's the truth" He said shrugging his shoulders.

That's it,  I was about to scream at Neel again when Vihaan pushed me aside and punched on Neel's face.  I gasped looking at the scene as Vihaan and Neel started a fist fight. Rajiv and Akash went near them trying to pull them apart but they ignored and pushed them aside and continued their fist fight.

I am a very patient girl,  trust me.  I was taught to be patient and understanding because Obviously these are the girls morale,  Right?  But when I get angry,  trust me,  I'm  not the same Rishita anymore.  I'm  a completely different violent person.  I walked angrily towards the two animals and stood in between them. I pushed Vihaan away from Neel in soo much force that he literally fell on the ground. Neel was about to go towards Vihaan again when I did the same thing to him and screamed

"STOP!  JUST FUCKING STOP!"

All the boys looked at me with wide eyes as I had pushed two muscular boys apart when they were fighting. 

"What the fuck Rishita?  Why are you coming in the middle, let me handle him!" Neel screamed.

"Fuck off!  Firstly, go get dressed and secondly one more fist fight and I am never talking to you!  Ever!  And I mean each and every word"  I looked at Neel in his eyes with my best glare.
He sighed and gave up.

"Fine,  I'm  going!  But this is not over Vihaan!  Remember " Neel said and left.

Vihaan didn't bother replying to him because he was busy gaping at me.  Of course he hasn't  seen my this side.  The violent angry side.  He has always seen my patient and obediant personality.