Chapter 7

Sam and I were chatting in the main room, mostly about what I had learned about the night before when Dean finally woke up and came into the main room. 

"You two are way too chipper for, what time is it?" 

"Noon?" Sam laughed at his brother.

"Oh. Oops. So, how'd you sleep, Mayla?" I shrugged.

"Would it be out of the ordinary if I said that I didn't?" Dean laughed.

"Nope, that's normal around here. You want to go get started? Training, I mean." 

"Sure," Dean smirked, in a way that reminded me, strangely, of Leonard Snart. "Where should we go?"

"There's a hill, just on top of the bunker. While I get ready, Sam can set up some targets up there. Just meet me up there in twenty minutes." I nodded as Dean walked back out of the room.

"Tell me the truth, how bad is it going to be?" I asked Sam.

"I have no clue, he's never really done this before- no, wait. Three times before this. Huh. He was pretty good with them, so you should be fine."

I made the time-out gesture. "Should be?"

"Again, I don't really know. Let's head up there, I'll start setting up the targets, and you can wait for Dean, and I won't be alone." I laughed slightly and started out the door. "Hey, this yours?" I turned around, just in time to catch my jacket as Sam threw it to me.

"Yeah, thanks. Lead the way, Mr Winchester." Sam chuckled, and lead me up to the hill that Dean had been talking about.

~~~~

A/N: Hey guys! I wanted to ask how you would feel about me expanding my horizons slightly? One of my other passions (other than the CW) is the Sanders Sides, a YouTube series run by Thomas Sanders, and I was thinking about setting up a book of One-Shots for it, just simple little stories from different prompts that I find. Just, let me know what you think, and if you would read it. If you want to see a couple that I've already published, they're on my Tumblr (yes, I have a Tumblr) @am-i--heaven-or-am-i-hell.

And just as another note, if you have a Tumblr, you should follow @bones-and-tomes, @madly-handsome, @myhomosexuallyfakeromance, @septic-dr-schneep, @lala-the-rebel, and a lot more. I just decided the next chapter is going to be people on Tumblr that you should follow for quality content.