"Shhh... Kyu you're hungry?" Tzuyu glared at Jungkook then turn her head to Kyu, "You want milk?"

He nod his head. Jungkook walked up to them and carry him with a smile on his face, "I wasn't taking mommy away from you okay?"

Kyu blinked his eyes and slapped him again. "Ahh! You got that hand from your mom huh?" holding his both arm with his one hand. Tzuyu glanced at the time then panicked, "Yah.. Can you make the milk? It's almost time.. I need to change.."

"Yeah.." putting down the baby and sit him to the kiddy chair. Kyu wiggled his feet picking up the spoon in front of him. Tzuyu runned to the room and pack her things then head to the shower. Jungkook took a deep breath and grabbed the bottle then warm a water for 30 seconds.

Kyu watched his movement then cry pointing at a direction. Jungkook picked him up while shaking the milk then give it to him. After few minutes Tzuyu came out of a room and look at them, "He's really wild so you better watch him carefully.."

Jungkook nod his head then walked to Tzuyu, "When are you coming home?"

She looked at the baby then back to him, "I only do 1 day and a half now.. Because of him.."

He smiled as he nod. "I'll take care of him.."

She blinked her eyes then walked up to kyu and kiss his head, "Be good.."

Jungkook hold the door knob and watched her walked towards him. "Im leaving.. What are you doing? Its late.."

He looked at the baby then to her, "Give me a kiss.."

"What?"

"Come on.. If you don't like being late.." They stared at each others eyes. Tzuyu looked away clearing her throat then kissed him and pushed him to the side after. She opened the door and left. "Bye bye.." Kyu open closed his hand. Jungkook laughed walking up to him and about to carry him but his phone rang.

"Jungkook.. You're not in your office?"

"Ohhh.. Are you there?"

"Yeah.."

"I'll be there in a minute.." He looked at the door open again. Tzuyu was looking at him, "Who's that?"

"Who?" He creased his forehead after ending the call, "Ohh.. Why did you comeback?"

She didn't say anything but to glare, "Who. is. That?.." He tilt his head trying to think what she's talking about, "Who? What are you talking about?" then carry the baby. Tzuyu glared at him even more and look at his phone. Jungkook laughed out loud and look at his phone too realizing what she meant. "Tzuyu that was hyung.. He was asking if Im not in my office.."

Her face calm down and blink her eyes, "Take me to the hospital.. I left my car there.."

"Ahh right.." He nod his head. Tzuyu prepared the baby's bag then look at him, "I put everything in here.. You know how to make a milk so I don't need to teach you right?"

He lift kyu's hand, "Right.." making him salute to his mom. Jungkook smiled and carry the bag then follow Tzuyu, "You could've stayed in a better place other than this.."

She didn't say anything. Jungkook entered to their car then look back to the rear mirror, "You're--"

"Yes Im holding him.. The car sit is in my car you can take it later.."

He took a deep breath and start the engine then take off. Tzuyu looked at Jungkook then to the baby and back to him. Comparing their faces but she couldn't find any difference except for the hair. She made a tsking sound and give the toy yo kyu, "You'll watch him right? I will kill you if he comes home with bruise.."

"Why would I give him a bruise? You're the one who gave me bruises in the first day we met.." He laughed. Soon he stopped the car in front of her car at the parking lot. Tzuyu gave the baby to him and walked to her car taking the car sit and put it in his backseat, "Give him to me.."

Jungkook sniffed, "I'll put him there.." stepping out of the car and walked to the back seat holding the baby. Tzuyu took a step back watching him handle everything then go back to her car picking up a toy, "Here.. He likes this in the car.."

"You're going home at the house right?" He suddenly asked. Her face formed a curiousness, "I have stuff on the apartment.."

He took a deep breath, "Are you really still uncomfortable around me?"

"I didn't say that.."

"Then go home at the house already.."

"I will.."

"Okay.. We'll see you there.." He gave her a kiss and shut the door. Tzuyu watched him walked to his door, "You'll watch him right? Don't leave him anywhere.."

He nod his head, "Tzuyu.. Its our son why would I leave him?" giggling himself. His hand grabbed her head and give her a kiss the walked back to his car.

She blinked her eyes then turn around walking to the building and glanced to their direction every second. Jungkook looked at kyu at the rear mirror then drive again with a smile on his face. A smile that he has never shown before, something he never experienced showing to front of people. He feels the happiest person is him right now, knowing that he has a kid. "Bye bye.." Kyu waved to every car.

Jungkook laughed and watched him waved to the car they passes by and people.

---

Yoongi tapped the floor with his foot then look at the ceiling making a frustrated sound, "He's taking too long.. Did he sleep with Tzuyu? Yeah he probably did.. What else.." he thought.

Jungkook carried Kyu all the way to the building and everyone started looking at him with their hand covering their mouth from shock.

"Omo omo... Who's that baby?"

"Yah.. It looks exactly like him... He never actually shows nor brought a kid here right? nor talked about being married.. He was single for-Maybe its that model.. The minji one.."

"Right! They probably did had a baby.. Omo this is shocking.."