✳9✳

Mark's P. O. V

Jackson lowered me on the bed, our lips still pressed together. He pulled away from the kiss and looked down at me. I looked up at him, his hair fell into his eyes. I couldn't really see his face, so I didn't know what his expression was.

"Why are you just looking?" I asked.

"I want you to put it on."

"Put what on?"

"The bunny suit."

My face turned red, "I'm not putting that thing on."

"Please, you owe me."

"Since when?"

"You wasted time talking to Maxien, so... "

I rolled my eyes and kissed him softly, then pulled away.

"If I put the bunny outfit on, then you do dishes for the next three weeks when we get back."

"A deal?"

"Yeah, I mean unless you don't want to see me in that tight bunny outfit," I said playing with his hair.

He narrowed his eyes, "Deal. Now go put it on."

He rolled off of me so I could get up. I walked out of the room and over to the suitcases that we left by the door. What am I doing? Why did I agree to this? I pulled the bunny outfit out of the suitcase then walked into the bathroom to change.

I looked at my reflection after I had finished. I'm not going to lie, I look good. But still, this was embarrassing and don't even get me started on the ears. I took a deep breath then walked out of the bathroom and stood in front of Jackson.

Jackson looked at me, his eyes traveling up and down my body slowly. They stopped at my lower area, I blushed and covered it. That's it, I'm changing, this was embarrassing. Jackson stood up and walked over to me, his eyes still staring at my lower area.

He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the bed, then threw me on it. The bed dipped, then Jackson crawled on top of me.

"J-jackson.... This is embarrassing I don't like-"

Jackson kissed me on the lips roughly, his hands traveling over my body. I shivered and raised my arms to lock them around his neck. He grabbed the and pinned them above my head, not breaking away from the kiss.

He kissed down my jaw, then kissed my neck. He sucked and bit it, my breath caught in my throat. He let go of my wrist and trailed his hand down my side until in touched my leg. He slipped his hand I'm between my legs and rubbed me through the panties of the bunny outfit.

I arched my back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He bit me harder on my neck.

"J-jackson...."

He pulled away and looked down at me. I shivered at his stare. There was a look of lust and annoyance in his eyes.

"Since you can't keep your hands to yourself, I think I'll have to do something about that."

He got off of me and walked to the bag that was on the floor in the room. He reached in it and took out a few things, I couldn't see what he held in his hands. He crawled back over me, then grabbed my wrist. I felt something cold wrap themselves around both of my wrist, and then they were pulled above my head.

I pulled against them, but they didn't budge. He handcuffed me to the bed. I looked up at him, he looked down at me.

"Do you want it rough or soft?"

I blushed, "Do whatever you want to me."

He chuckled and removed the clothing of the bunny outfit until I was completely naked under him. I closed my eyes as he buried his face in my neck.