Characters

Following is the list of characters:

Main Characters

Top (left to right): Yugyeom, Chaeyoung, Rose, Lisa.

Middle (left to right): Mingyu, Tzuyu.

Bottom (left to right): Taehyung, Jungkook, Jooheon, Jackson, Jaehyun.

Tzuyu

A girl with a unique charm. Stays quiet most of the time, unless she's with friends. Hates the people who pretend to act heroic. Keen observer, but slow to connect the missing puzzle pieces at certain times. A strong character, who is a bit scared from inside. Isn't easily convinced, and gets short tempered at those times.

Mingyu

A person with a great sense of responsibility. Doesn't want to let people down who depend on him. Physically strong, and trained for a long time to be the member of the special forces, but later joins the team as an investigator. One of the fastest runners in the team. Doesn't wait for orders, if necessary. Gets in trouble at times for making wrong decisions by himself, without the consent of others.

Chaeyoung

A person with a cheerful nature. Friends with Tzuyu. Holds her team together, and motivates them. Knows hacking, but didn't know that it would lead her somewhere she didn't expect - but always wanted to be a part of.

Yugyeom

Highly intelligent person, with quick problem solving skills. Mischievous in nature. Doesn't like when things take longer than they need to. Impatient at times, which he often regrets later.

Taehyung

A very friendly person, who seems like an open book, but is misunderstood at certain times. People don't take him seriously because of his easy-going nature, but he has hidden intellect. Mood maker of the team.

Jungkook

Childhood friends with Taehyung. Easily gets upset by the negative turn of events, which makes him want to give up. Loses motivation easily. Likes to annoy Taehyung.

Rose

Went to the same high school with Tzuyu. Was a shy person, but Tzuyu helped her to be more confident. Has a total change of personality when on missions.

Lisa

A young but excellent profiler. Likes to look into things, even if it was not asked of her.

Jaehyun

A person with a kind heart who doesn't want to see things end up in a bad way. Awkward with first interactions. Doesn't know that he was witness to a very important incident. The only person qualified for the special unit among his friends, and often feels secluded in the new place because of that. A bit hesitant to state his opinions.