05

- I'm getting extractions today. cute

edit ^ i got them a couple days ago, i'M DeadDD

"hey jisung!" minho shouted. jisung turned around. felix by his side, giving him a weird smile.

"hey, what's up?"

"nothing much, but I was wondering if you guys would want to go to karaoke after school? since it's Friday we can all you know. hang out." he shyly asked.

jisung looked at felix. felix really didn't give an answer but a look instead. "sure that'll be cool." felix answered for him.

"really! alright cool, meet us at the gate after school? changbin and woojin will be there as well." minho told. giving a thumbs up.

felix's smile turned into a serious expression. "w-wait. ch-changbin will be there too?"

minho nodded, "well yeah. I said we. we meaning changbin, woojin and I." as he chuckled.

felix felt his own soul leave his body. he had just agreed to go out with minho and his friends. but he only thought it was just gonna he minho and them. "o-oh..cool.."

"well. see you then!"

jisung nudged felix's arm as he couldn't speak. the poor boy had no intentions on meeting with changbin. speaking to him or getting anywhere close to him.

"you really that scared to speak with changbin?" jisung then questioned.

"i-well. yeah, I am. is that a bad thing?"

jisung shook his head for reassurance. "of course not, don't let yourself down. we're just gonna have a good time after school alright!"

"alright.."

-•-

after school all three of them met with minho and the others. chan was informed literally once they started walking to the gate. and he was chanffended.

"I can't believe you guys didn't tell me during lunch that we were going with jisung's boyfriend to karaoke!"

"h-he's not my boyfriends! and sorry. I forgot okay!"

"can we just get this over with! I wanna go home!!" felix whined, he gripped onto his bag tightly and pouted.

"wuss, look at this kid he can't even make eye contact with changbin." chan teased, "how cute, you guys gonna hold hands today! maybe he'll have to tip toe just to kiss you."

felix's face flushed, "y-you're embarassing. wait shut up before they hear!"

minho, woojin and changbin walked in front of the three. leading the way to the karaoke joint. jisung would awkwardly whisper to chan some things, while felix stayed quiet. he didn't want to act stupid right in front of changbin. or else he'd hate himself forever.

"'kay guys we're here!" minho told, he opened the door to the building. getting themselves a room, they paid for some food and drinks. after that, woojin turned on the TV and held up the microphone.

"who wants to sing first? anyone, anyone?" he offered, everyone refused to make eye contact with him. "sad, well then i'll sing first."

changbin groaned, "are you gonna sing that one song you always sing!"

woojin gave a thumbs up while he nodded, "it's my favorite. you got a problem? also i want to beat my score."

"what's the song?" chan then questioned.

"lost stars by adam levine. he sings it everytime we go here and it pisses me off. like pick a new song!" changbin whined as he covered his ears once the song started.

"wait but that song is in english!?" he shouted, but nobody paid attention.

it was first time that chan and the others had heard woojin sing. and boy, they were whipped. they were fazed by his vocals, how little effort he put into singing. it was embarassing, they felt like basic singers when comparing themselves to woojin.

the song ending, woojin pouted at his score. "a ninety seven! that was my score the last time we came here! that's totally unfair!"

minho patted woojin's back as he sat down, "don't worry buddy. you did amazing as always."

minho holding the microphone, he asked the quiet trio that sat. "any of you want to sing? i mean that's what you came here for, right?" as he looked at felix.

"w-well.. you see i kind of have a sore throat. i don't think i shouldn't be singing." felix lied. chan facepalmed as his expressions and act were terrible.

chan then nudged at jisung, "why don't you sing?"

"hell. to the damn no, did you see that guy? he's great, it's like going against beyonce in a concert." jisung whispered back.

"how about jisung, wanna sing a duet with me?" minho asked, holding out a microphone in front of him.

"you know i don't reall-"

minho pulled him out of his seat, "you don't really sing? we'll see about that."

"what are you putting on?"

"lay with me by sam smith duh, that songs good. it'll bring out your vocals, i know it."

as the music played, minho started to sing. he danced around the room and pointed to jisung when it was time for him to sing. "you have to be louder sweetheart!"

"you told me not to cry were gone, but the feeling's overwhelming, it's much too strong" minho sang.

"can i lay by your side, next to you, you.." jisung began to express himself a bit louder.

minho smiling at him, he was surprised by his voice. jisung taking the lead, the room filled with cheers. as he spun around the rooms a couple times, jisung ended the song.

"can i lay by your side, next to you, you.."

minho put down the microphone and clapped. "and you said you couldn't sing. what a lie"

"caught in a lie..." felix sang, minho then quickly turning his head to the side. "i thought you couldn't sing!"

felix turning red, there was a knock on the door. "the chicken's here! sorry no time for explanation.."

jisung letting out a laugh, he set down his microphone and stretched. "i haven't sang like that in a while.."

minho titled his head, "why? you have a beautiful voice."

jisung feeling his cheeks burn up, he scratched his neck nervously. "i really don't know. honestly. i've been focusing on rapping more, i probably forgot about my vocals and stuff.."

minho smiling softly, he ruffled jisung's hair a bit. "well i'll make sure that you sing lots today. now let's eat sweetheart before the food gets cold."

finished - 7:20 pm

- yoonminful -

want more of my crusty and cringey self?

- @/hwallsmile on instagram -