Eunhee

My tears falls excessively on my eyes remembering what Sehun told me a while ago. And seeing him so happy with Princess Hyera torn me apart.
I passed by the royal academy but my eyes found them laughing.
I was actually going to apologize but I quickly changed my mind and turned my back.
Is he really that unhappy with me?
Am I not good enough?
I pretend to smile and that I never saw him. This is too much to handle for a day.
I can't take it anymore, I'm going to die with this pain.

"Princess Eunhee."
Jaehyun call my name as he sat beside me but I couldn't face him. I don't want him to see me like this.
"Did he hurt you?"
And with those words my heart hurts and I cried more.
"I never saw him that happy with me, it was just one time when he smiled and laughed with me. But with her, he's the most happiest person in the world.
He gave his sweetest smile to her just like that. Am I not good enough? Why does no one love me and accept me? Even my father doesn't show any affection towards me. I bet he hates me because of me, eomeoni died."
My heart shattered and I feel so numb right now. I've been dealing of this for quite sometime now but I never tell anyone cause I hate to be a burden.
"Princess don't say that, I'm still here. Princess Jiyeon and Princess Hyera, you don't need that jerk."
He pull me into his embrace and my tears pour not wanting to stop. I never felt this kind of pain before.
"But, I'm starting to fall for him."
I confessed.
He caressed my cheeks and wiped the tears that fall in my eyes.
I wish I didn't meet him, I wish I didn't fall for him.

Jaehyun send me home and I thanked him and I went inside. I passed by his room and noticed that his still not home. I didn't mind it my heart couldn't take more of this pain.
I stay awake waiting for him to come and apologize but I was wrong.
I heard him enter his room and he didn't bother to came. I guess he's too happy to deal with me tonight.
I didn't sleep cause how could I sleep with a broken heart.

Princess Eunhee