Sehun

My blood boils and it irritates me to see them look so happy. Why can't I just moved on?
Princess Hyera is my first love and I owe her my life when she saved me when I was a little kid. I still kept the accessory that fell on her dress. I was going to give it to her as I confessed my love but it was long gone now since she love someone else.

As we went back home after the party I noticed that Princess Eunhee didn't talk to me. It was a relief since I don't want her to pester me in this kind of situation. But it was odd when she didn't even say goodbye to me. She went straight to her room, did she noticed something?
Why would I even care?

The morning came and I expected that there will be a food of tray at my door but to my surprise there wasn't.
"Morning Sehun."
She greeted me as I sat on my chair.
"Morning."
I replied.
"I cooked your favorite food, Prince Jongki told me about your favorite food."
She told me as she smiled at me.
She's so loud.
Is she really a princess?

"Can you lower your voice?"
I spoke.
"I'm sorry."
She apologized. Why does she look so desperate?
" I don't want to eat I just lost my appetite."
I was about to stand up when she stop me.
"You haven't try it. Even a little?"
I turned to faced her.
"Didn't you hear what I said? I don't want to eat. Why do you keep pestering me? Stop this already! All of it! Stop trying so hard about us cause I will never like you! I'm just here because of the king!"
I yelled.

She still stood there as I breathe heavily after what I said.
"I know, I know you would never like me. I'm not Princess Hyera so no matter what I do you would never like me."
I was surprised to what she said. I was stunned and I didn't utter any word. How did she know?
"Don't worry, I will asked the king to stop this marriage."
She said before she passed by me.
She didn't cry nor show any emotion it was blank and I feel guilty.
I walked around the palace trying how to solve the situation and I saw Princess Hyera sat alone drinking a tea.
I protest wether to come to her or not.
But as hard headed as me, I continue to walked.
"Sehun."
She called my name as she noticed me.
"Good day Princess Hyera, why are you alone?"
I asked as she let me sit offering me a tea. I gladly accept her invitation and I forgot my problem with Princess Eunhee.
"I was waiting for Minji."
She asked me why I'm alone too.
I lied and told her that Princess Eunhee went for a walk with Jaehyun.
She talked about Minji and how close they are now. Even though it pissed me off to hear this now but seeing her smile and how her eyes spark. I forgot it all and I feel really happy inside.
I really wish it was her that I'm marrying instead of Princess Eunhee.

Sehun