Eunhee

I didn't stop him nor speak a single word. I let him go though my heart torn into pieces. I was trying to make a conversation but I guess he was mad.
I just asked Lady Chae to send a tea to Sehun's room. I walked outside alone trying to calm myself.
"I did pissed him eomeoni."
I said looking up the stars and tears pour excessively from my eyes.
What have I done wrong to him? Why is he so mad at me? Does he have a lover and he needs to broke up with her because he's getting married to me. Is that his reason? Cause I really don't know what to do. I did everything but he always pushed me away.

I stood at his door wanting to knock but I think twice. Instead I just whispered goodnight and left.
I was about to sleep when Lady Chae came in and told me that Sehun wants to talk to me. I was very surprised and it made me blushed too.
I took my comb and took my robe and put it on my shoulder.
"What brings you here, I thought your asleep."
I said.
"I just want to apologize for what I act a while ago. Forgive me Princess."
I was actually stunned and I couldn't even utter a single word.
It's the first time that he spoke to me like this. I think I'm having a meltdown.
"Princess Eunhee? Are you okay? I under-"
I cut his words and said.
"It was okay Sehun, it was actually my fault you don't need to apologize."
He was surprised but he shook his head.
"Aniyo, it was my fault. So if you may will you go out on a date with me tomorrow?"
He asked and he really caught me by surprise. Did eomeoni scared him cause he is really nice to me now.
"Of course, I would love that."
I answered and he let out a small smile. I try not to squeal or jump in happiness right now.
"So, I'll see you tomorrow then. Goodnight Princess."
"Goodnight to you too Sehun"
I guess, I'll be sleeping peacefully tonight. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Princess Eunhee