Sehun

It's been almost two weeks that I lived here at Princess Eunhee's place. But it's quite rare that we both see each other since I'm always here in my room or sometimes I stroll around the palace with Youngho.
The getting to know each other plan is not really working at all. Though her tray of food is always there outside my door and it pissed me off sometimes and it irritates me a lot.

"You know you need to give her a chance."
Youngho spoke behind me while I faced the lake. I turned my back on him and scoffed.
"I don't know Youngho, is just that I don't really like her."
He look at me with disbelief.
"You are really something Sehun. Everyone loves Princess Eunhee except you. You need to open yourself to her, the day will come that you would regret treating her that way."
Youngho told me. I rolled my eyes at him.
"And that day would never happen my dear friend."
I told him with full of confidence.
"You might eat your words Master Sehun"
He smirked.

I went back and I saw Princess Eunhee watering her roses as she hummed. I stop my track and stood there watching her. I thought what Youngho told me a while ago. Honestly, I wouldn't deny the fact that Princess Eunhee is really a beauty.
But I don't know why I don't like her, she pester me a lot and she's annoying. Or maybe because I still hope for Princess Hyera though obviously it's a hopeless case.

I broke out to my senses when Princess Eunhee called my name.
"You have arrived. Are you hungry? Let's eat together the dinner will be serve."
She said with a smile plastered on her face. I still gave her my poker face and just nod.
We sat on the table as the servants prepare our food. It's actually the first time that we ate together and I don't know if I would feel awkward or what.
"Did you have fun with Youngho?"
She asked out of the blue. I look up to see her cheerful face and just simply nod.
"I hope we could meet up with him again. It's okay if I join you right? Were friends too did he tell you that?"
She speak once again and I'm so close to walked out since I'm pissed.
"Yes he did, but can't we eat peacefully?"
I told her and she shut her mouth and nod.
Since I lost my appetite I stood up and went back to my room without saying goodbye.

Sehun