Eunhee

Everyone one is busy with preparing the house since today is the day where Sehun is going to move in my house.
I'm actually nervous and excited at the same time since were going to know each other well.
"Princess Eunhee, Master Sehun has arrived."
One of my servant told me and I walked at the front door to welcome him. I saw him from afar and I couldn't deny the fact that he is really handsome and he really is fitted to be a prince.
We both greeted each other and a wide smile plastered on my face but Sehun didn't show any affection towards me. Still his cold facade but I just don't mind it and usher him to his room.
"I hope will get to know each other more since we live on the same house."
I stood behind him and he turned to me. I never been this close to him and my heart pounds by staring so close to him like this.

At the end he just stayed at his room the whole day. He didn't join me for lunch or even a nice walk on the palace. I feel sad and gloomy but still I won't give up on him. I knock on his door as I left the food on his door.
"Eat well."
I spoke cheerfully before I left.
"He stays here?"
Jaehyun asked and I quickly nodded.
"The king ordered it so Sehun and I will get to know better but he just stayed at his room and never came out."
I told Jaehyun and he just sigh.
"Don't get me wrong princess but that Sehun is a brat and rude how could he do that to her future wife?"
Jaehyun said feeling pissed at the situation.
"Maybe he was just tired about the moving you know."
I defended Sehun.
"You know how special you are to me right? I'm your knight and shining armor Jung Jaehyun. So don't hesitate to tell me if he make you cry okay?"
He said and I laughed on how adorable he is.
Jaehyun is also in the army but he's the captain that's why I rarely see him. He's very brave and courageous and I'm really proud of him.
"Ne, captain!"
We both laugh and somehow that made my day happy. I wish Sehun and I would have this kind of moment.

Princess Eunhee