Jongki

I changed my clothes and sat at the porch drinking tea waiting for my brother.
My father went to the king since their going to talk about my wedding with Princess Jiyeon and the announcing of my brother's marriage to Princess Eunhee.
I'm a little bit worried too but I don't want my love to know about it. Sehun could be a lot to handle and I don't want him to end up hurting Princess Eunhee. The princess doesn't deserve that kind of pain if the time comes. Plus, I don't know what would I do to my brother.

"Hyung, you have arrived."
I smile at him and called him to sit with me.
"How have you been?"
I asked and he just give me a scoffed. This is not good, I thought to myself.
"Why can't I marry the girl I like just like you and Princess Jiyeon."
He said his head hung low.
"Is this about your marriage with Princess Eunhee?"
He nodded and look up to see his face.
"If you don't want to marry her just ask father. I don't want you to end up hurting her. She doesn't deserve it."
I said with my stern voice and drunk my tea.
"I did ask him but it's the kings order, ever since then he wanted me to be Princess Eunhee's husband."
He told me and my face lit up.
"Then be a man and take responsibility for it. Why won't you give her a chance? I don't find her ugly nor rude. She's actually a beauty and very nice, everyone in the palace love her except you."
I want him to feel guilty. I want to knock up some sense on his thick skull.
"I don't like her, she's naughty and she doesn't act like a princess. She's not feminine at all unlike Princess Hyera."
He rant and I know exactly why he doesn't want to get married with Princess Eunhee.
"Princess Hyera is getting married to Prince Siwan and she's in love with him. And aren't you a little quick to judge? I guess the princess is right, you are very rude. Our parents didn't teach us to be like that Sehun, be nice to her or else your going to receive a handful of scolding and squats from me. Arraseo?"
He nod and gulp his tea.
This guy really needs a lot of scolding from me. I know he really like Princess Hyera but he needs to understand that certain things are not meant to be. Everyone who came on our life has a certain purpose. I always believe in fate and I know someday Princess Eunhee and my hard headed brother will find their purpose to each other.

General Jongki