Sehun

I heard and saw her silhouette last night as she stood outside my room. I felt bad that's why I came to her room last night and apologize.
I was being a jerk and way too damn rude so I asked her out today to make up with her.
I wait outside her room and I was caught surprise when the door open. And a beautiful princess came out, for the first time I was stunned with her beauty. She wore a beautiful pink hanbok with butterfly and cherry blossoms patterned around it. Her long black hair falls perfectly.

I shook the thought away since Princess Eunhee called my name.
"Do I look okay? I can change if you want."
She was about to turned back but I stop her.
"Aniyo, I think your perfect Princess."
I noticed her cheeks turned red and I was actually surprised on my words. Did I just say that?
I mean she really looks perfect today, aissh! Whatever.

We roamed outside the palace, I heard today is a special day since there will be fireworks and circus.
The princess look at every stall we passed by. She look like a little kid having fun around. Surprisingly, it didn't pissed me off. I was actually having fun watching her.
"Sehun look!"
She exclaimed as she points at a stuff toy.
"Can you win it for me?"
She asked and I let her stand beside me as I knock down all the balls.
She clapped her hands as I hand her the pink stuff animal.
"Jeongmal gamsahamnida."
She thanked me and I smiled at her.
Did I just smile?
What happen to you today Sehun.
I noticed that she blushed again and a smirked left on my face.
"You look cute when you blush princess."
I teased her and it she covered her face.
"Aniyo."
She mumbled and I laugh seeing her this way.
Wait a minute!
I laugh?
"You look more handsome when you smile and laugh. I hope I could see it more often."
I didn't answer.
Cause I really don't know what to say. As we walk back to the palace we met Princess Hyera and Prince Siwan watching the little girl play.
My mood then changed and it pissed me off. They look so happy and it breaks my heart. Princess Eunhee noticed my sour face so she asked to leave.
We both stayed quite, she didn't speak only her slow breathing is the only thing that I could hear.
"Thanks for today Sehun, I really had fun."
I didn't answer I just turned my back and went inside my room leaving the princess dumbfounded.
I throw myself at my bed and trying to composed myself but I failed since all I did was cursed.
As I stood up, I noticed something fall from my pocket. As I pick it up it was the butterfly hairpin I bought a while ago. I saw it and thought about Princess Eunhee knowing that it will suite her dress. But because of what I saw I forgot to give it to her.

Sehun