The pain was even worse when the missing-nin stomped on her stomach, immediately making her coughed out blood, in order to prevent her from escaping.

Orochimaru chuckled at the whimpering young Uchiha. Oh, how he loved to see someone in pain, breaking their will to live, and especially when they showed him an expression of asking him to kill them.

He then raised his non-bloodied hand towards Sakuya. "Now, for the other eye..."

But before he could even crouch down to take her eye, he was punched right in the face and the impact immediately thrown the man away from her for a few feet.

Landing on the ground as he clutched his face. He narrowed his eyes as he glared at the figure in front of him. 'Who is he?! How did he get here?!' Orochimaru gritted his teeth.

He eyed the white-haired man and figured if he were to look for this man, it wouldn't be easy seeing that this man wore civilian clothes. 'A noble? No, no nobles are willing to wear such low-quality clothes. None of them are fighters material either, even if they are, they will only be at least Genin and Chuunin level. But this man... He is on another different level...' Orochimaru scowled as he eyed the unknown man.

"...Who are you? And how did you get here?" Orochimaru tried his luck in asking it.

"Hm... I am the strongest illusionist. I am here merely because you hurt my child." The man replied.

"Child? You are neither Fugaku nor Kushina, who refers her students as her children. There is no way you are her father." Orochimaru narrowed his eyes. Did Sakuya perhaps not Fugaku's biological daughter?

"Oh, of course, I am not her father!" The man laughed.

Orochimaru's eye twitched. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"That's for me to know and you to not able to find out!" The man chirped, increasing Orochimaru's annoyance. His anger immediately went off the chart though when he saw the eye he took was on the unknown person's hand.

The man smirked as he tipped up his glasses, revealing his cold jet black eyes --Orochimaru froze for a moment there-- and the eye on his palm disappeared, though Sakuya was still laying on the ground behind the man.

The unknown man chuckled. "Genjutsu is an illusion that affects someone's mind by drowning one of the victim's senses with the user's chakra, affecting the victim's nerves that connect to their brains, creating false images at the same time." The man commented with a knowing smile. "Nevermind if the victim is an Uchiha if that person is consumed by fear."

Orochimaru narrowed his eyes towards the unknown man.

"Thus the reason why Genjutsu can be dispelled when the victim disrupts their chakra systems or receiving an outside help or maybe inside help like those so-called Jinchuuriki to repel foreign chakra out of their systems." He continued before he raised his hand.

'What is he going to do?!' Orochimaru eyed at the man with high caution.

"And too bad for you, a Jinchuuriki Sakuya-chan may not be, she also possesses inside help. Now, please leave. You are an eyesore to this beautiful place." The man smiled kindly.

Mist suddenly engulfed the Sannin and it immediately turned into blazing fire engulfing the man. Orochimaru immediately disappeared from the place as he screamed in pain.

Part of the forest then turned into a familiar Shrine as soon as the Sannin vanished.

"I would have appreciated more if disturbances appeared after I finish my food." The man said as he huffed, folding his arms before turning to the unconscious girl.