7 - Early Awakening

7 - Early Awakening

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR and NARUTO ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
Flashback / Previously
.......................................................................

"Nice to meet you, Kou-kun" Sakuya smiled, giving her hand to him, offering a handshake, which the boy chuckled and accepting it. "Nice to meet you too, Sakuya-chan" He replied, his blush was still there, even though it was less visible.

.

Recalling Sakuya claiming him as her brother, then Minato and Kushina claiming him as a part of their family which they planned to adopt him in after the two got married, Kakashi smiled softly. 'Thank you, and I promised I will protect you Sakuya, Minato-sensei, and Kushina-san too, as an ANBU, as a fellow Konoha people, as a friend, ....and as a family'

.

"Stop or I'll kill this girl, ANBU!" The Iwa nin shouted.

Both ANBUs froze the moment that sentence left the man's mouth. They gasped when they saw their team leader's 'younger sister' was being held as a hostage.
.......................................................................

Darkjaden (FFN) (Review Chap. 4)
When is Naruto going to be born and did Sakuya replace Sasuke?

❀ Naruto and his peers will not be born in a few years.
❀ As I have said on Chapter 5, Sakuya will not be taking Sasuke's spot.

❀ ❀ ❀

Tsukiko K (FFN)
Does Naruto have a sibling as well? Maybe Minato and Kushina won't die. And if one dies then the other can raise the children. I don't want the Uchiha Clan to be killed off xD I think Sakuya is basically their light, even if they don't know it. She can prevent them from going sour towards the village, and instead inspire them. Fugaku is clearly not all about the power and superiority right now, so maybe Sakuya can prevent him and the other Uchiha's from going down that path. Not all of the Uchiha's went sour, only a select group did.

❀ Sorry, Naruto will still be an only child just like in canon. The war just ended and Minato just took his position as a Kage, I don't think it will be a good idea to get a child so soon. And also Kushina is an active Shinobi (just like in canon-alternate timeline), so both of them will be busy with their own jobs.

❀ I can't say anything about the Uchiha Clan yet because I am still thinking about it, but I will consider about what you said.

❀ ❀ ❀

AiraAgnis (Wattpad)
So, its mean that Obito still will be an evil guy?!

❀ No, he won't ...I think...

❀ ❀ ❀

KuromiiNyan (Wattpad)
PLEASE BRING AT LEAST ONE GUARDIAN WITH HIM (should be "her" but well...)! I CANNOT BEAR SEEING M-AHEM, OUR TUNA FISH ALONE!

❀ No need to capitalize them btw XD
But sorry, no. I am dead set on not dragging her Guardians to the world as an active ninja nor as a civilian. Although... They will appear ...later...
.......................................................................