2 - Rebirth

2 - Rebirth

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR and NARUTO except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
Flashback / Previously
.......................................................................

Tsuna smiled softly at him as she slowly turned her towards every single one of her friends. "I ...will watch over you all ...from the sky. Please ....be happy and ...thank you ..all of you ....Arcobaleno ...Yuni-chan ...Dino-nii ...Bya-kun ...Enma-kun too ...for staying ...by my side." She whispered out, as everyone denied immediately that it should be them who should say thank you for her accepting them for who they were.

Hearing that, Tsuna widened her eyes a little, letting her tears she had been holding fell, as darkness slowly surrounding her vision.

"Thank ...you.."

Tsuna smiled softly one last time at the precious people surrounding her, before finally her last breath.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

Tsuna slowly opened her eyes and she saw greeted by blue sky and soft clouds everywhere.

'Yes. I will watch over all of you from the sky' Tsuna smiled, slowly stood up and started exploring the place.

'Where's the place to watch everyone though?' She thought, still walking around, when she saw a large lake, making her blink, before she gave an "aha! I saw this on movies before" and put her palm on the surface of the lake while imagining her previous people.

She was just joking around about putting her palm and imagining people, when she widened her eyes in surprised when it actually worked, which she gave out a small squeak. "What?! It worked?!"

Before she could squeak more questions, she stared at the scene on the lake. She could see her precious people standing there, including the bosses of the allied Famiglias.

Fire was everywhere.

Blood splattered everywhere.

Dead bodies littered everywhere.

Those scenes made Tsuna stared at them sadly and cried silently when she heard some of her friends murmured "We finally avenged you, Tsuna.. You can finally rest in peace"

"You guys. What have you done. I never wanted revenge. That action only gave you all more sadness and pain later" Tsuna sobbed, crying for her friends and family, even Yuni, who hate fighting, was involved, though she was not present but Gamma, Nosaru and Tazaru were there. Giglio Nero was there.

Tsuna cried for a little while, it turned into a sniffled, as she kept on watching them lived their lives. Tsuna smiled a little when she saw Vongola was in safe hand. Her Guardians, especially her Storm, was taking over, before a new Sky and the next generation appeared.

Tsuna though couldn't help but dropped her jaw when she who the new Sky was. Her 5 years old younger brother. HER 5 years old younger brother. Her 5 YEARS OLD younger brother. Her 5 years old YOUNGER BROTHER.

"When did I even had one?! Just how old did mom and dad thought their ages were that they .....made another child?!" Tsuna screamed out. "Oh my god!!! No! Wait! Stop, you stupid brain!" She screamed out again, immediately slamming her head on the surface of the lake, successfully submerging her head in to said lake, trying to get a certain image that suddenly popped out in her mind out. 'Noooo!! Get out of my head!!!'