15 - Encounter

15 - Encounter

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR and NARUTO ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
Flashback / Previously
.......................................................................

'This is my first time outside of the village. For some reason, I feel peaceful by being surrounded by trees... Must be due to Vongola Mansion located in the middle of a forest.' Sakuya mused under her stoic expression, as she half-listened to whatever Madam Shijimi was saying. 'I am sure the mission won't be so bad...-'

.

Sakuya's eye twitched as she gripped her kunai tighter at seeing their unexpected opponent appearing in front of them after three hours walking away from Konoha's gate. 'Knew I shouldn't be so sure. I just landed a curse on ourselves!'

"Kukuku... Fancy meeting you all here, especially you, Sakuya-chan~" The man, who resembled a snake, chuckled as he licked his lips.
.....................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

'Just my luck that my first and second time meeting a Sannin is the traitor. Where are Senju Tsunade and Jiraiya when you wanted to meet them anyway?' Sakuya gave the snake user an annoyed expression.

"Kukuku... Why so tense? I won't do anything." Orochimaru chuckled. He really never thought he would meet Sakuya there of all places without Minato or any adult pesky Uchihas around. 'Oh. My prized Sharingan comes to me without me looking for them.'

Kushina narrowed her eyes when Orochimaru eyed her goddaughter. "You are not touching my students, Orochimaru..." She growled as she made three kagebunshins.

She then took a step back and whispered to her students with her eyes still onto the missing-nin. "When I gave you the signal, I want you all to run to the Tower and request some help." She whispered.

"What about them?" Hana frowned, jabbing her thumb towards the terrified civilians and snarling cat in its cage.

"My clones will protect them," Kushina whispered back. Two of her Kagebunshins immediately went by the terrified people's side. "Once again, when I gave you the signal, run to the Tower and request some help, understand?" Kushina repeated.

Her students gulped and nodded.

"Alright, stay in First C formation!" Kushina said as she stepped forward together with her remaining clone. Her students immediately went into said formation, which Sakuya activated her Sharingan with Hana and Mutaka stood a step behind of each of her sides.

Dashing forward, Kushina and her clone split to a different direction as the original immediately formed hand-seals. Orochimaru didn't seem to faze at the assaulting Jounin as he just stood there watching her.

"Suiton - Mizurappa!" The woman gushed out a large torrent of water towards the man, as her clone used her Adamantine Chains to immobilize him.

Still maintaining his smile, the man arched his eyebrow a little. "What a simple plan." He commented as he jumped to the side, dodging both attacks and jumped again when the chains turned to him.