A Bonding experience

Start from the beginning

" You just got up though! You've been unconscious for three days! You need rest!" I ignored the pleads for me to rest. I needed to think. It was all to much. I lost control in an unconscious state. That's never actually happened before.

Awhile later I had made it to the forest. To a beautiful green clearing. But it didn't keep my attention long. Next I seen a pretty waterfall. It was bright blur and there were water lillys inside.

I laughed as I stepped out of my shoes and sat down on the edge, letting my feet dip into the cool water.

Everything so far was just so piled up. My ailment, my curse, I haven't even used my seals or kekkai genkai. But just having to deal with the curse with my ailment is hard enough I mean its ridiculous. No one may have noticed noe since I have been reading on a daily basis but its been getting harder to focus. The words have blurred together and the letters are mixing themselves up.

If anyone hasn't notice I have dyslexia. Its a disorder where my mind doesn't recognized letters or symbols. I also have another disorder. Believe it or not. I have ADD. I just don't have the hyper activeness like in ADHD. Sometimes... But I have a bad attention span. I was diagnosed at a very young age. Since then its gotten better. Not a lot though. I try to hide it. It works well enough.

" Hey Shiori." I jumped in surprise at hearing my name. I spaced out. Again...

" Naruto..." I looked up at the blonde. He took off his shoes and stuck his feet in the water, relaxing like I was.

" So... Are you ok?" My eyes widened. After seeing what I did. . He was still worried? Why?

" Yeah I'm ok. Just a little frazzled."I laughed before looking up at the water fall.

" You look a little out of it." I didn't answer. Something had caught my eye. It was the way the sun reflected off the water. Beautiful.

" Shiori...?" I looked over to Naruto. He was smiling. " Can I see it?" I swear my eyes turned the size of dinner plates.

" See it...?!"

" Yeah." I looked down at my hands. Then looking up I nodded.

" Give me your hand." He obliged and I took his hand in mine, placing it palm up. I took my other hand and began making a small tornado. The ice swirled and swirled before shooting snowflakes out of the top.

" Wow.... That's so cool." Naruto was looking with awe on his face. Even his eyes showed amazement and fascination.

" It.. is?" While Naruto was watching our hands, I was watching him. He didn't judge me. He thought it was cool. He .... he didn't run away...

" Mega cool!" He smiled his usual goofy grin. I couldn't help but laugh. He was cute. Wait.. Cute? Yeah.. Cute.

" Thanks Naruto." I layed on my back and much to my surprise Naruto joined. And there we sat watching the sun and the clouds.

Ayame: Whew.. I had a hard time with this chapter, but they need to get close somehow.

Naruto: That was way cool!

Ayame: It was wasn't it. I can't wait for the next chapter. I know I'm skipping but I never promised to stay on the actual story line.

Kakashi: Actually you never said anything about the story line....

Ayame: Shut it Kakashi. *Hits Kakashi. Kakashi passed out* Hehe Aannny way thank you for reading. Naruto will you send us off?

Naruto: Ayame doesn't not own me, or anyone else except Shiori, we all belong to that Masashi guy.

Zabuza: Thank kami!

Sakura: Don't forget to Comment Vote And Follow!