Chapter 24

[8k?! ITS NOT MUCH TO SOME, BUT TO ME ITS HUGE TYSM ILY ALL]

Author's POV

You awoke before anyone else, and decided to get up and make some coffee. You thought the boys wouldn't mind you using their machine.

You stood up carefully, walking over other limbs and sleeping faces to the kitchen. Once there, you carefully, and quietly searched for a mug. Once you had one, you began pouring coffee, adding flavor, and sugar.

You mixed your cup and set the spoon in the sink. You sat at the counter and began drinking your freshly made coffee.

"Good morning." You heard a voice walk and sit by you. "How are you feeling?" You turn to see Jimin.

"Morning. And I feel okay, I think I just really needed some sleep." You respond, taking another sip.

"We should take another day off. And to get your mind off things, I wanna take you somewhere." He said.

"I wouldn't mind. When?" You ask curiously. "Now." He responded. Checking the time, it was 11:46 AM. Pretty late. "Okay, let me get changed." You said as you get up and walk to the door. "I'll be back." You walk out to your dorm, and into your room.

You slip into your bedroom, changing into an outfit for..a date?

Once changed, you walked out, and headed for the door

Once changed, you walked out, and headed for the door. You made sure your phone was decently charged before walking back up to the rest. "I'm ready." You smile as Jimin walks out.

"You look cute." That comment made your cheeks tint pink. "Let's go~" he intertwined his hands with yours as you both left the building. Hand in hand, you took a walk to a nearby park. There were kids running around, and an ice-cream truck nearby.

"Want anything?" Jimin asked as you took a seat on a bench. "Sure, a chocolate cone?" You smile. "One chocolate cone coming right up!" He joked.

When he came back, he took a seat next to you, handing you the cone. "Thank you!"

"I have something to tell you..even though it might not be the best time..because of last night.." Jimin began.

"What is it?" You asked, licking some of your ice cream.

[EDIT: I WAS GONE FOR FOUR DAYS AND COULDNT FINISH WRITING THIS CHAPTER; HOLY SHIT 12k!??!!?! IM SCREAMING ILYASM!!]

Jimin smiled, and chuckled nervously. "I..uh.." he began to say. He rubbed the back of his neck. "I didn't think I'd be this nervous to tell you.."

"Tell me what? I'm so confused.." you reply in a  questioning tone.

"Maybe..I can just show you." He said. And then, in that moment, you felt a soft pair of lips collide with your own. You could tell that this wasn't just a "I wanted to" kiss. You could feel the emotion and love in it. When you both parted, he spoke up. "I've fallen for you, Y/n. I've fallen for you hard. You're always so happy and bright. Not to mention adorable and gorgeous. You're an incredible person, and that's why I can't hold these feelings in any longer. You needed to know." His voice cracked slightly at the end.