Chapter 7

We walked outside and got into our van, JP Rim said he'd drive us. We got in, I sat by the window, SunWo sat next to me. Then behind us was Jinwoo by the window, and Tae See next to her.

We put on our masks and JP began driving. The city was so beautiful and I loved looking out the window. "Sunni..look at he pretty the city is.." I smiled to myself, gazing outside.

"You're right!" She grinned.

SunWo and I were really close, probably the closest out of the group. We were all best friends and loved each others company. But SunWo and I were best..best friends I guess you'd call it. We were always next to eachother. Even our rooms are next to eachother.

_______________

After the short ride, JP opened the sliding doors for us. We got out and went inside to get shoes.

After we got our shoes the lady at the counter told us to go to lane 4. Jinwoo and SunWo went to get four bowling balls for us and Tae See went with me to the lane. We put our shoes on and waited for the the others.

They came back with the balls and put them in the holder as we began our game.

First round.

Tae See went first, knocking out all but two pins. "That was good!" Jinwoo smiled as Tae took a seat. Next was me. I got up and grabbed my ball. I rolled and got a strike! "Yes!" I jumped before sitting down by SunWo.

After about 45 minutes, the game was over. SunWo won first, then me, Jinwoo had third, and Tae was last. "Hey, you still did a great job, T-Bug." We all cheered her up.

_______________

After a few more games, I checked my phone. The time was now 3:26 PM. "We should start heading back." Jinwoo spoke up.
"Okay, [Y/n]~ah, can you take our shoes back to the counter?" SunWo asked as everyone changed their shoes and I nodded.

I walked up to the desk and gave the shoes back. Before going back to the girl, I went to use the restroom.

The fans wanted a selca..so I'll give em one. I was just a little nervous because I hated taking selcas in public.

DV.Yoon[Y/n] has posted a photo!

Just finished bowling with the girlies! xx

COMMENTS:

DV.Slays: Cute pic! Love you! 💗

[Y/n].DV.Fan.Account: YOURE SO PRETTY EVEN WITH HALF YOUR FACE COVERED UGH I WISH I LOOKED LIKE YOU

Kpoptrashhh: What a cutie! :p 💗

BTS.Hobi.Official: Gorgeous 😍

KPOPSHIPPER: @BTS.Hobi.Official OMG HOBI CALLED [Y/N] GORGEOUS! I SHIP IT! ❤️❤️😫😫😫😫😍😍😍

I blushed and turned my phone off before walking back to the girls.