Chapter 11

Eventually, you fell asleep. But, you awoke around 1:34 am. 'Fuck..' You thought to yourself.

You shouldn't be awake. You wished you were asleep. You closed your eyes and tried to fall back into the black abyss of nothingness.

You couldn't.

Time passed.. 1:43...1:57....2:04...goddammit..you kept your eyes closed and tried dreaming about something. Your mind went to Hobi. Why?

In this dream, you were on stage, with the rest of DI-VERSE and you were in the middle of the choreography for 'Playing With Fire' when suddenly you fell. You fell off the stage, right in front of Hobi. Your ankle was twisted.

Laughter.

You heard laughter. Everyone laughed. Jinwoo..Tae See...SunWo...all of BTS.. Hobi... the fans.. everyone.. they laughed.. at you..

You couldn't get up, and nobody came to help you. You began crying, the pain in your leg grew. You winced before grabbing your leg and holding it close to your stomach. Hobi took a picture and posted it, laughing. "Ha, you fell! What a loser!"

That's when you woke up. "[Y/n]~ah! Are you okay? You were crying in your sleep!" SunWo was shaking you from the side of the bed.

You sat up. "Yeah..I just had a n-nightmare.." you got out of bed. "Well, I'm glad you're okay. Let us know if you have any more, but hurry up and get dressed. We have 20 minutes before we have to leave." Jinwoo said, running to change.

You all matched today.

(From left to right; Tae See, Jinwoo, You, then SunWo

(From left to right; Tae See, Jinwoo, You, then SunWo. I base them off of the hairstyles at the beginning of this story.)

You all grabbed your bags and left the room, meeting up with JP Rim in the lobby. "Come on now, let's get into the van. We have a long ride before we reach Busan." He said, leading us out.

You got in and began driving to the train station. Once you arrived, you all quickly got on and set your bags below your seats and sat down.

"I'm so tired~" Tae yawned. "We all are." Jinwoo added. "Why don't you all nap since it will take a few hours to get there?" You smiled at the tired girls by your side.

"You should nap too." SunWo suggested. "I'm okay." You motioned for her to lean on you and she did so, closing her eyes and soon fell asleep on your shoulder.

Jinwoo and Tae See fell asleep on eachother aswell. You rested your head on SunWo's as she soon softly snored.

'How cute?' You thought to yourself.

~ IM LIKE HAVING SO MUCH WRITERS BLOCK AND IDK WHAT TO DO SO UH TIME SKIP TWO WEEKS BUT STILL ON TOUR ~

"Los Angelas!" Jinwoo shouted on the plane. "Shh!" Tae See shushed the elder."Laws Angeres!?" SunWo asked, not speaking very good English.