𝟐𝟓 | 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

Adelina Cortez's POV

"What the fuck?" I questioned out loud then ran after Kane. I didn't have to run far because as soon as I rounded the corner I smacked straight into him.

"Fuck," I mumbled and rubbed my face. "Adelina? What the fuck?" Kane asked with a confused look.

"Don't what the fuck me. Why the fuck are you just standing there?" I questioned with a scowl. "What do you mean? I've been looking everywhere for you!" He yelled and I scrunched up my face.

"What?! You like literally just ran out of the room!" I hollered in annoyance. His face softened then he scrunched up his brows. "Wait. What?" He asked, mortified.

"Adelina. What the fuck are you talking about?" He asked angrily and I frowned. "What? Oh my god. Don't tell me you have a twin," I said in a mock tone.

"Of course not. I was getting the key to the room and you just disappeared. How the fuck did you get in the room?" He asked with narrowed eyes.

God? You up there? What the hell is going on?

"Kane, we took the elevator together up here. We argued and went inside the room. The argument continued until you stormed out," I told him.

I noticed a smirk tugging at his lips and I frowned. "What's so funny?" I asked with a scowl. "Adelina, you're so gullible," he said before laughing.

"What? Are you serious? Oh my god! I'm going to fucking gut you!" I snapped as I balled my fists.

"Baby. Stop. I didn't get far because as soon as I stormed out of the room I felt my heart being ripped from my body. I love you and I will always love you. I'm sorry for acting crazy," he told me and I smiled.

"You're so not forgiven for making think I was crazy jackass," I growled. "But, you're forgiven for the craziness. I love you too Kane," I said softly and hugged him.

"Thank god because I hated arguing," he whispered and I sighed. "You're still an asshole. Can we order food now?" I asked, well more like whined.

"Of course baby," he whispered and pulled me closer to his side. "You know you gave me a heart attack right?" I asked and he chuckled. "Yeah babe but it was funny as heck," he replied.

"Not to me! I thought I was going crazy. You still need to just tell me the truth on what was going on in that head of yours," I told him and he groaned.

"It's so stupid though. You don't want to hear about that," he mumbled and I elbowed him in the side. "Yes I do," I told him and unlocked the door.

We both stepped inside and as soon as the door closed, he pushed me against the wall. His fiery kisses were planted all over my neck and face.

I moaned and pushed myself further against him. "Kane, bed... Now," I panted and pushed him away from me. He growled and tossed me over his shoulder, smacking my ass hard.

I squealed as he tossed me onto the bed and pounced on me like a lion staking claim to his prey. He growled as he ripped my top from my body.

The cold air hit my nipples, causing the buds to harden. Kane sucked one into his mouth while his hand played with the other.

"Kaaane," I whined. "Baby, let me worship you," he growled and I sighed. "Fine," I said with a pout and he resumed his heavenly torture.

He slowly let his tongue travel down my body, licking and biting the inside of each thigh. His fingers gripped the fabric covering my pussy and he tore it from my body.

"Quit ruining my clothes," I growled and he chuckled, shoving two fingers inside of me. "Kaaane," I moaned in pleasure and shock. He curled his finger, hitting me sweet spot.

His mouth was soon on me, licking and sucking at my clit. "Kane. I need you," I whispered, but he ignored my pleas.

As soon as I felt my body getting close to orgasming, he removed his fingers and smirked. "Patience babygirl. I want you cumming on my dick, not my fingers," he mumbled and climbed further up my body.

He unbuttoned his pants, freeing his erected cock. I licked my lips at the sight and he smirked. Before I could beg, he thrusted deep inside of me, filling me up completely.

I arched my back and moaned at the feeling of him. He moved in and out of me at a slow steady pace, causing every thrust to rub just right against my clit.

I felt the heat burning in my core and I tightened around him. "I'm close Kane," I whispered. "Let go My Beauty. Let go for me," he commanded and my body responded immediately.

I climaxed around him and my body spasmed. He quickened his pace and started thrusting erratically until he grunted and stilled, cumming inside of me.

I smiled up at him with heavy lids and he smiled right back down. "I love you. Never forget that," he said softly. "I love you too," I told him. He pulled out and cleaned us both off before climbing back into bed, pulling me close to his side.

I closed my eyes and let the darkness take over, knowing I was safe with my love.

Are y'all happy again?