𝟏𝟒 | 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

Kane Augustus's POV

"Dallas!" I yelled, as I pushed open the door. She came running and stopped when she saw me. "What the fuck?" She asked, while pointing to the limp body slung over my shoulder.

"Oh, this is Adelina. I'll explain later. Get me a T-shirt of yours for her to sleep in," I said as I kicked the door closed.

"Sure thing bro," she said and quickly disappeared. I sighed and headed for my bedroom with Adelina now bridal style in my arms.

"Mmmm," she moaned in her sleep and I smiled. "I got you beautiful. Sleep," I whispered and she cuddled up closer to my chest.

I walked up the stairs to my bedroom and placed Adelina on my bed. She stretched her body, causing her dress to rise up her long silky legs.

Dallas knocked on the door then poked her head inside. "All clear?" She asked with laughter. "All clear," I responded, chuckling.

She walked over to me and handed me a long T-shirt. "Do you want me to change her?" Dallas asked. "No, I'm going to let her sleep. The shirt is for when she wakes," I told her.

"If you say so," she commented with a wink. "I do. Now go get you some sleep. You have an early appointment tomorrow," I said in my fatherly voice.

"Yes sir," she said, saluting me with a goofy smile. "Love you kiddo," I whispered. "Love you more," she said and walked out of the room, closing the door softly.

I watched Adelina curl back up into a ball and I sighed. I carefully removed her heels from her feet and covered her with a throw blanket from my chair before heading to my bathroom.

My phone rang and I answered it with a frown. "Hello?" I questioned and the other person sighed. "Hello Kane. If I were you, I'd skip the auction this year. I heard Dante is getting released. He'll be looking for you," a woman said. "Who's this?" I asked and they ended the call.

I stripped down and turned the water on then climbed in the shower to wash the night and weird phone call away.

Adelina's POV

Once I heard the water turn on, I sat up and smiled. I spotted the T-shirt and I climbed out of bed. I glanced at the bathroom door and contemplated on whether or not I wanted to make a move.

I quickly undressed and softly padded to his bathroom. Steam filled the room, but it didn't hide his gorgeous body. I licked my lips and quietly opened the shower door.

Stepping inside, I wrapped my arms around his waist. He stiffened at the impact but soon relaxed. "I thought you were sleeping," he mumbled. "I was," I said, while letting my hands travel down his front.

"Adelina," he growled then turned around. He pinned me to the wall and I smirked. "What's stopping you Kane?" I asked him softly.

"Why don't you want me?" His eyes softened and he sighed. "Is that what you think?" He asked. "That I don't want you?" I felt myself become shy and I shrugged.

"I'm naked and touching you and yet you warn me to stop," I told him and pouted in frustration. "I want you Kane. Do you not see that?"

He licked his lips then pressed his mouth against mine softly. He tugged my bottom lip with his teeth and I moaned.

"You're all I want. You're all I think about. I'm to the point where I'm obsessed with you Adelina. I'm going insane," he whispered against my lips.

"Kane," I whispered softly. He looked into my eyes and I melted. All his emotions were plain as day and my heart started beating faster. I leaned forward and smashed my lips against his roughly.

He kissed back with the same amount of force and passion. I pulled away then dropped to my knees. Licking my lips, I wrapped my hand around his length, stroking it slowly.

I wrapped my lips around him, taking him as far as I could down my throat. I sucked and swirled my tongue over and over, causing him to fist my hair.

He started moving my head roughy, finding a new rhythm. In the process, I grabbed his ass cheeks and squeezed, causing him to push his member further down my throat.

Not long after, he pulled out and spilled his seed down my breasts. I licked the tip of his dick and hummed. "Mmm, you taste delicious," I told him, standing back up.

Kane's POV

I stared at Adelina in amazement. "Wow," I said and she continued to smirk. "I know," she purred and stepped around me, letting the water wash my semen away.

I chuckled and reached for the shampoo, squirting some in my hand. I massaged Adelina's scalp with the shampoo then rinsed her hair. Once we were both clean, we dressed ourselves.

"Let's get some sleep beautiful," I suggested and she yawned on cue. "Please, I'm exhausted," she said sleepily.

We crawled under the sheets on my bed and I pulled her against me. "Goodnight baby," I whispered. She giggled and kissed my hand. "Goodnight my stalker," she whispered and I glared at her head before letting a smile creep onto my face.

What do you think will happen for them now?