Part 19 - The Final act

Start from the beginning

"I'll be right back," I run off in a hurry.

Get it together Emil. I can't leave like last time with my hands over my crotch. With a sigh,I buy a bottle of Strawberry sparkling water and head back.

"I'm back," I announce loudly.

"I'm feeling kind of cold," Ellie remarks rubbing her arms.

I watch as goosebumps form on her arms and then I felt a,slight,trickle of liquid in my nose as I fix my eyes on her chest.

I struggle for air. Nipples. I stared for too long and didn't even notice Ellie's eyes followed mine.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know my shirt was see through," she suddenly says using her arms to cover up.

"No - I mean it's okay. It's uh not that noticeable," my tongue falls over my words.

"I'm so embarrassed," she whispers her cheeks turning a light red shade.

Why isn't she wearing anything underneath? O,she probably didn't bring swimwear. I'm an idiot.

"Hey don't be it's not your fault the shirt is super see through," I answer not thinking about my words.

"So you were looking?" Her face suddenly changes.

"No - I mean yes. I was. For a moment," I try to defend my actions.

"You really are a pervert,aren't you?" She says bitter.

"Secretly every person is but men can't hide it like women," I point out not noticing that I've got another erection.

She shot me a dangerous glare before walking away. When I hang my head in disappointment, I notice the lump in my pants. Embarrassed I run off.

She must hate me even more now? After everything I still find ways to hurt her.

An hour later.
Time - 13:00

Rory's point of view.

I walk over to Ellie who is sitting in the shade at the same table. On the table is two bottles of water and sliced watermelon.

Why is everyone and everything wet,though? Swiftly I make my way to Ellie and take a seat opposite her.

"Hi," I greet with a smile.

"Hey," she greets back.

Ellie too is soaked from head to toe. She doesn't seem to be bothered by it. But her shirt is uhm yeah a bit see through. I shouldn't look.

"So how are you?" I ask eyeing the watermelons.

"I'm good. Would you like some?" She asks gesturing to the watermelons.

"That'd be nice," I take a slice.

"Your welcome," she answers almost emotionless.

12 slices and two water bottles later ...

My bladder feels like it's going to burst like a water balloon. Too much water,I guess.

"Ellie where's the bathroom?" I ask polite.

"I'll take you."

Wait I could've swore she had a mischievous smirk on her face just now. Must be my mind playing tricks?

"Here you go," she points to a door.

Above the door is a sign that says men's restroom. I thank her and go inside. I enter a stall and close the door behind me.

As I was relieving myself,I hear the door open and the echo of footsteps fill the room. I ignore it and go back to peeing.

"Enjoying yourself?" I hear a female voice say above me.

"Holy bread!" I yell and see Ellie's face hanging over the side of the stall.

"What? It's just a question."

"What are you -- Ellie?" I quickly tuck away my private parts.

She suddenly disappears and I exit the stall panic taking over me. My heart filling with shock. What the hell is she doing?

"What's wrong Rory?" She asks almost sly.

"N-nothing," I back up into a wall near one of the mirrors.

"Are you sure?" She cages me in with her arms and presses herself against my body.

Hnnn. Her watermelons are touching my chest! Snap out if it you moron!

"Ellie! Cut it out!" I ask becoming more annoyed.

"Why? This is what you and Emil were fighting over,isn't it?" Her eyes glint dangerously.

"No! Not this," I move out of her way.

"Don't tell me you don't like it?" She smirks.

"I do like you. You really are beautiful but whatever you're doing now is just wrong," I let out a disappointed sigh.

"Then go," she points at the door with a frown.

Without another word I leave the bathroom, slamming the door behind me. I storm off to my car and drive off in fury.

Ellie's point of view.

Going back to my seat near the old oak tree,I find Margot sitting there. With a sigh I make myself comfortable next to her.

"How'd it go?" She asks smirking.

"Not according to plan," I admit wryly.

"Why?" She asks curious.

"Well,Emil ran off so that part did go according to plan,but Rory stormed off in a fit of rage."

"Wow that doesn't look good," she looks at me.

Later that night.

I was struggling to sleep. Rory's words kept mauling in my head. Over and over. The look in his eyes wasn't something I'd ever seen.

His eyes burned with disappointment. But why was it bothering me? It's what I wanted,right? To scare them off.