"I don't like that whore." He says making me feel.. somewhat better? I hate Cheryl for being a bitch and knowing that Harry doesn't like her either makes me feel as if we could be on the same page for once.

"Yet you still sleep with her?." Liam asks wanting to know the logic behind Harry's reasoning.

"She's easy. It's not like I'm trying hard with her." He says making me cringe. Ok, maybe we aren't on the same page anymore.

As we pull up to the house with teenagers already on the lawn I feel my heart rate pick up. So this is a high school party huh?

I step out of Harry's expensive old car and follow behind Liam and Tara who hold hands up the side walk as Harry makes gagging noises from behind all of us.

I walk into the humid house smelling smoke, booze, and sweat. Gross.

I follow Tara and Liam until I am joined by a new guy I haven't met yet.

"Hey, you're Niall right? The one that spills coffee on everyone?" He teases making me smile.

"That would be me. You have caught me at a good time, I'm all out of coffee." I joke as Tara joins us again.

"Zayn! This is Niall." She introduces as he smiles towards her.

"We've already got that part down." He notifies her causing her laughter and an apology for butting in.

"So tell me why you're in London." Zayn asks trying to make conversation. I take my time noticing the small things about Zayn Like his tattoo's and accent up to his scent and hair.

"Well my mother got a new job as a real estate agent and I was forced to move." I share feeling my hand become cold as Zayn places a drink into my palm.

"Oh, no. I dont drink." I said as zayn smiled at me.

"It's mint water." He says as I look into the cup spotting ice and mint and no powder at the bottom.

"I'm not going to drug you!" He exclaims hitting my elbow as he laughs. I can tell that I can trust Zayn, if I couldn't trust him then Tara wouldn't have 'introduced' us.

I take a sip of the mint water as Zayn guides me to a circle of people where tara and Liam sit. Of course I recognize more people in the circle including dan, Harry and Cheryl.

"We're playing truth or dare, you guys can join." Tara invites as we sit down in the circle. Harry has a smoke drawn to his lips while Cheryl sits at his side with her thighs over his.

"He wont want to play, he's prissy." Cheryl says nodding her head towards me making my chest flare with anger.

"I'll play." I speak, surprising everybody in the circle including myself. Cheryl smirks before starting the game, asking dan if he has ever cheated on his girlfriend.

"No." He speaks confidently before leaning over to kiss the cheek of the pretty girl next to him. My heart swells at the thought of a loyal guy at a party like this.

Soon everybody has had a turn except for Tara, Harry and myself.
Cheryl was now shirtless causing many to look at her in her red bra but what made me laugh was how Harry didn't spare her a second look.