"Uh yes, yes, I am." He smiled and entered the elevator with me when it opened.

"My sister and I are really big fans of Serendipity." He spoke and I loved the way his accent sounded.

"Aw, thanks." I smiled not really knowing what to say, I did appreciate it but what could I do?

"Do you want a quick picture before you get in trouble?" I laughed at the way his boss downstairs pushed him around.

"If you really don't mind, I'd really appreciate it. Just we have to be quick, these walls can talk." He chuckled causing me to smile at his attitude.

He pulled his phone out and immediately flicked his camera open. When the elevator doors opened he snapped the picture while I casually gave him a tight smile. He thanked me profusely before clearing his throat when the staircase door opened. A man with a slightly growing beard looked at us before walking towards a room with coffee.

"Uh, this way please." He smiled at me before putting his head down and walking right behind the man.

Then when the man opened up the door he closed it right before the younger man can stop it. He slightly laughed at me as his cheeks reddened and I frowned.

"It's okay." I patted his back and opened up the door to see the room dimmed out.

I smiled to myself knowing it was Camila's room and I heard the intern speak.

"Gerald." He spoke and I frowned looking at him.

"Hm?"

"My name's Gerald." He slightly stuttered and I chuckled as I walked into the room.

"Alright Gerald, I'll see you in a bit. I'm gonna greet my girl." I patted his shoulder and I saw the people in the room turn to me.

"Oh."

"I'm gonna need that Twitter name too, I'll catch you later." I tried to politely kick him out and he smiled widely as he nodded.

"Okay!" He backed away happily causing me to softly laugh.

He closed the door and I turned to see Roger and two other men looking at me.

"Oh hey-"

"This room is already occupied." The man from the hall cut Roger off as he glanced at his watch.

I looked him up and down while I heard Camila singing Into It in the booth.

"Uh I'm not here for myself." I crossed my arms looking at Camila nodding her head to her own song.

"And you are?" He asked with a curious frown and I wondered how his forehead was so damn big.

"Y/-"

"Y/NNN!" I heard Camila suddenly yell and I immediately smiled.

She dropped everything and shot out the booth to jump on me causing me to smile.

"Baby, I thought your flight was cancelled or something." She pouted and I let her down slowly while I held her close.

"It was delayed like three times, I'm sorry I missed the show." I sighed and she shook her head looking me in my eyes.