Chapter 21

Photo creds to SikeBieber on IG 💘
Enjoy!

Riley's POV
——————-
(Continuing from last chapter)
Ethan picks me up by both my arms as I pretend to be in little space still.

"Is she in little space?" I hear Justin call out.

"Yeah, I'll go ahead and bring her to you." Ethan calls out,

Right before we walk out of his room, Ethan slams me against the wall, "Don't think I was clueless about what you were doing in here. It'll have to be happen sooner than I thought." Is all he whispers into my ear as he leaves me flabbergasted.

He picks me up like nothing happened and plasters a fake smile back on his face once we reach Justin who is making food in the kitchen.

I replay Ethan's words in my head as he hands me to Justin.

It makes me scared and worried but worst of all it makes me remember the trauma Jason has caused me.

I burst into tears once Justin takes me onto his hip.

"Oh, what happened baby?" He coos as he grips my cheek.

I shake my head, I can't tell him in front of Ethan of course.

Ethan eyes me carefully, almost like he's shooting daggers my way with his eyes but I don't care. He has to leave.

"Whats wrong with her?" Justin asks Ethan, "Psh, I don't know, man." He shrugs. Such an actor.

"Take me to the room." I whisper in Justin's ear while I wipe my tears away.

He tells Ethan that he'll be back and continues to walk up the stairs.

Once we get up to my room. Justin places me in the crib and crosses his arms.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asks, tapping his foot.

I think for a second if I should tell him in little space form or big girl form because I feel like he'll dismiss me if I tell him in big form.

Daddy always listens to his babygirl though.

"Daddy, Ethan scared me."
I say with puppy dog eyes.

"What do you mean " He scared you" like what? Did he touch you,hurt you?" Justin says as he kneels down in front of me to get to my level. He stares into my eyes deeply.

"He...he threatened me? And pushed me against the wall." I state with tears in my eyes.

I'm so sick of all this drama and fear running around me and Justin constantly. When will we get a break.

When will I get a break?

He raises his brows and bites his lip. Almost as if he's not sure whether to believe me or not. Ouch.

"You don't believe me, do you?" I ask as I stand up in my crib.

"Baby, it's not that I don't believe you it's just I've known him since forever and I don't think he would've done that to you." Justin shrugs.

I scoff, "Justin, I am genuinely scared for my life, have been for the past month! You think I just want to fill your ears with bullshit? For what? Why would I do that?" I yell at him. I'm fuming right now and I'm pretty sure my face is red from anger.

He steps back, "Riley, I can't do this, I can't have you saying shit to me that I don't even know if it's true or not then fucking fighting all day." He sighs and puts his face in his hands.

Frustrated, annoyed much?

I should be the one who is, not you Justin.

I climb out of the crib myself and push past him, "Dick." I state as I walk into his room.