Chapter 14

I wake up and my baby girl is gone, not in my bed with me. I panic a little, still being paranoid.

I get up and throw the blankets off my body. I don't bother putting on a shirt or shorts, I just race down the stairs. That's when I see her.

She's wearing my shirt from last night which makes me smile widely. She dances around to Disney princess soundtracks as she makes breakfast, for us.

This beautiful scene warms my heart, I never see Riley out of little space usually so it's pretty fucking cool to see her be big. Right now, it feels likes she's just in between where she is barely slipping into her space.

She flips the bacon in a pan like in the movies which makes me chuckle causing her to jump. She turns around and her beautiful big eyes meet mine.

"Hi, my love." She says to me softly , those words make me melt instantly. Its nice hearing her call me something other than daddy. I love when she calls me daddy but lately I've been wanting the big side of Riley. I don't know why.

"Hello, babe. Is this for us?" I say as I peck her forehead and pick at the fresh bacon she placed on a plate.

"Yes, don't touch yet!" She swats my hand away but I pop a piece of bacon Into my mouth before she can slap it out of my hand.

I move to the island table and sit at the seats, admiring her beauty. She wiggles her butt as an old song from Selena Gomez comes on, her Disney days.

"Tell me tell me something I don't know!" She sings loudly while throwing her arms in the air. She giggles to herself before sliding me my plate of breafeast.

"Your certainly cheery this morning, usually your a cranky baby this early." I tease with a smirk and eat my food.

"Well, considering what happened last night. I was just so happy and overwhelmed." She blushes lightly.

She grabs her plate and sits in front of me. She eats with her hands. My dominant side kicks in and I can't help it.

"No baby, you use a fork like a big girl." I say sternly while I slide her one of her princess plastic forks.

I could tell she slipped a little deeper into head space because her eyes seem to dilate and she immeadiatly became obedient.

"Yes, Dada." She says while she uses her fork. I smile to her and myself, so happy I have this control over her.

The rest of the morning we both clean up and I head to take a shower. Riley comes stomping in with her stuffed animal. She runs around in my room, prentding that the animal is flying or something. I don't know what's come over me but I'm getting bored of the little side of Riley. I know , its messed up because the only reason Riley is here was because she is a little one and I'm her daddy. But lately I just feel alone all the time, paranoid as usual. I try not to let the stress get to me but honestly its just me taking care of myself and another Hunan being.

I know I killed Jason but I'm just so done with having my little ones always hurt,kidnapped, or leaving me because I cannot care for them enough which I try so hard to do. Or because I can't seem to keep them as safe as I can.

I'm just scared to talk to riley about it, she's so passionate about being little and being taken care of. It might break her heart to hear that I just want us to be big all the time. You know?

"I'm gonna take a shower, okay? Want to join?" I ask while she stares up at me, "no, I want you to take me a bath!" She smiles and jumps up and down. My smile kind of falls but I don't let her see it.

"Why baby, just take a shower with me? Please?" I beg and plead with puppy dog eyes. It seems to do the trick. She sighs, "okay daddy."

I take her small hand in mine and walk her to the bathroom. I help take off her clothes, I still love doing this. Little or not. She's the first one in the shower and follow in after striping myself.

I let the water run down her hair and body first. She still has me wash her hair.

"What are we gonna do today, daddy?" She asks while I massage shampoo into her scelp.

"Uh well daddy's got to go to work today, I haven't been there in over a week." I say and rinse her hair.

"But its already one, I thought you only worked mornings." She says cluelessly about the time. I laugh and she turns to me, "what's so funny?"

"Sweetie, its not one its only eight am right now, you woke up super early."
I say and start washing myself.

"Weally?" She says confused with her big guys staring into mine, I nod and smile down at her before I give her a small kiss.

Once were done showering I wrap her in that onsite towel she loves. She runs off to my bed, ready to be dressed by me.

I wrap a towel around my waist and head to her drawers. I pick out her lingery and cute knee high socks with a light pink dress.

She's laying on my bed on her back , compeltly naked. I take in the beautiful sight of her nude and innocent.

I place kisses from her chest, down to her belly button while she smiles at me and giggles.

"I love you." I coo and began dressing her.

"Me too!" She says and pecks my cheek.

I dress up in my usual suits and placey Rolex watch on. I comb my hair upwards.

I check the time and its already 10 minutes before I need to leave.

"Riley!" I call as I walk downstairs.

I hear her little footsteps down the staircase as she waddles over to me. I open my arms and she junps into them.

"Be good, be a big girl. I'll see you soon. Love you." I tell her in her ear and give her a big kiss on the lips.

"I'll miss you." She pouts and gives me one last hug.

I take off to my car and head to my company. I'm still thinking about how I'll bring up the subject to Riley. About how I'd rather shift our relationship to serious and step out of the ddlg lifestyle for once. I've been with her for at least Six months already and so much has happened. But its that she's always in little space and I really would love to get to know the big side of her which I barely know. I just don't want her to take it wrong, she is fragile. Especially now.