chapter 12

Justin's POV

My hands are around Jason's neck as his veins pop out from his hands while he tries to pry my hands of him, no use.
"Justin, that's enough." David sighs. I've been tortuing Jason since I caught this motherfucker. I did find my little angel, Riley. She's watching me Choke the life out of this sick bastard. At first me and David wouldn't let her watch or even be in the same room with me while I tortured him but Riley was out of her little space and insisted that she'd watch.

Right before the color drains out of Jason's eyes and flesh, I let go to make him suffer more.
"Wow.." He chokes out dryly.
"This might actually be your year, Bieber." He smirks with his busted lip.
"Might? No this is, today's the day you die Jason." I smile to myself with all the adrenaline pumping through my body. Jason just chuckles, it's not long before he starts coughing up blood. I grab a whip that Jason kept in the room he had Riley in, he probably had that to hurt my babygirl. That thought Is just enough to get me started.

I start yelling as I whip Jason's body furiously.
"You know how much pain you caused me!" I scream while I slash his
Ankles. Riley starts to whimper, David looks taken back too by my sudden outburst.
"I want you to know how I felt!" I tell, almost breaking my voice. Jason yells out in pain from all the deep cuts I gave him, all the blood gushing out of them.

I drop the whip and jump on him as I continuously bang his head on the ground, the cold hard cement. Jason's face isn't even recognizable anymore, this whole scene was gruesome. I smile to myself, knowing I've done the deed.

I reopen my eyes, I let go of my now swollen bottom lip from biting it. The moment of me killing Jason replays over and over in my head.

I shake my head and shut off the light
In the bathroom. I ruffle up my long hair, (Justin's haircut is his blonde skater boy one)

I start to pull my shirt over my head when I feel Riley's small hands grab my mine.
"Let me" she whispers , I drop my hands and allow her. She pulls my shirt off slowly then presses a loving kiss to my shoulder.

"Justin, I really need you." She says to me, her voice sounds so fragile it could break.

"Oh beautiful, I need you too." I stroke her hair as she bites her lip to keep her tears from falling.

I smile to her, showing her it's alright now.she giggles before pulling be in close, "I'm ready."

//
I know it's short but guess what, next chapter will be a little mature if you know what I mean.
VOTE AND COMMENT.