Chapter 11

Justin's POV

How could I let her slip from my grasp? How? My baby girl, who I was supposed to protect had gotten taken away from me by the fucking threat.I sobbed in my hands as David tried comforting me but I wasn't listening. All I could think about was Riley.

This is ending up exactly how it was with Natalie. Oh, my poor Natalie. I let out a shaky breath as I remenice on what happened to her. I can't let that happen to Riley. God, no.

I lifted my head up just for my red, puffy eyes to meet Davids dark brown ones.

"Let's go kill this, bastard." I coldly said as a grin made its way Onto Davids face. "Alright,lets do this!" He cheered happily as we both got up and stomped our way to our cars.

>>>>>>
We pulled into the back of Jason's wearhouse near all of the trees just to make sure we weren't seen.

I knew Jason would be in his wear house not his usual Mansion, every time he kidnaps a baby girl this is where he keeps them.

"Channing, you got your pistol?" I ask as David starts pulling out his extra guns. Channing lifts his shirt to show me his strapt pistol to him as I nod.

"Alright, be careful. Go ahead." I pat him on the back a couple of tikes before he nods and trails off to the front of the wear house.

I notice a shed in the corner of the back of the wearhouse. What if Riley is in there? I bite my lip being indecisive whether to go in the shed or not.

"Fuck it." I say shaking my head as I ready my gun just in case. I walk up to the shed carefully and quietly. I look up at the boarded windows of the wear house, please don't hear me.

I take a deep breath and began smashing in the poorly built in door to the shed. I kick it in, denting it until it finally tears off. Nothing but dirt and torn up cloth everywhere.

I walk inside the shed and move stuff around, I notice a little handle on the wall of the shed. I furrow my brows and pull it. It was damn hard to pull, the handle was rusty and made an awful screeching sound every time it was pulled.

I finally managed to pull it open, there was a second wall behind this piece of wall that I just pulled off .

Out hanging on it was a layer of bombs and small pistols. I smirked to myself, happily smiling. We could bomb this piece of shit wear house after we save Riley.

I hurriedly grab about 4 small bombs and leave the pistols , we don't need anymore of those.

I run up to David who still seems to be waiting in the car.

"What's those?" He asks as I grin.

"Bombs, bro. Fucking bombs. We could use these!" I cheer as David smiles and bites down on his lip.

"That's wassup." He nudges my shoulder jokingly as he takes the bombs from me then clipping them to his belt buckle.

"You think Channing got in?" I ask as I securey weapons.

David checks his phone to see if channing had gotten back to us but he hasn't.

"Maybe we shou-" BOOM! BOOM!

Gun shots started firing from inside the wearhouse as so much ruckess went on behind it. Me and david shot each other a look before we basically ran to the front door. It was locked.

"Shit!" I spat as me and david started kicking the door.
*****
Riley's pov (before Justin had came.)