That's My Man! (Izuku x Toga x SpiderGwen x Gwenpool)

Start from the beginning

"Oh! So finally that thing went off, thought I was gonna have to kill my guy for selling me a dud." Gwen said as the class of 1-A stood slacked jawed and stared at this girl. "U-Um..Midoriya. Is she being serious about this..." Iida said as he pushed his glasses up to prevent falling. "Y-Yeah..she can practically break the fourth wall and universes with ease."

"Yup!" Gwen said as she ripped the air and reached into the vast space she created. "And to prove it...Get your ass back in here!" "Again!?" Gwen pulled someone from the air, a guy with a camo parka with black skinny jeans and white sneakers appeared with think wired glasses and spiked hair. 

"Ah! Kadota-san hello! And sorry." Izuku said as the man known as Kadota dusted himself and sighed. "I'd figured I'd be pulled back here. Gwen, why? Aside from your fourth wall breaking ideas? Why?" Kadota said as she pointed at class 1-A. "Oh, proof huh. Well all of you listen up." 

Class 1-A snapped back to their reality and looked at him. "I can say for 100% truth, that Gwenpool is powerful and can warp reality. For I am, the creator of this world." Kadota said as he heard scoffing coming from Kaminari and Mineta. "Prove it." Mineta said as Kadota snapped his fingers and was surounded by hot girls with titties.

"He is a god!" "That's what it takes to have you believe!?" The class shouted as Mineta motorboated the girls summoned. "Gwen..." "On it, sorry but their's only room for one busty babe, and its the girl with the bazoka." Gwen said as she fired it and exploded the girls summoned and Mineta.

"Why!? Why god why!?" "Because I need to get back to work. Writing and updating on Wattpad, AO3 and now Fanfiction.net is hard. Espacially with school work." Kadota said as he turned his head around and sighed. "Looks like your signal attracted some more of you." "What do you mean?" Gwen said as now a girl with a school uniform and cardigan sweater, the second being a girl in black and white tight suit and blue sneakers with a white mask and hood on.

"Gwen! You could have called me on my cell! Why do you always insist on explodint stuff to get my attention!?" The woman in the suit said as the other girl squealed and held a knife. "Hey Izu~kun~" The class tensed at the school girl as they got into a fighting stance. "The League of Villains is here!?" Kirishima said as they prepared themselves for the worst, but not for...

"Izukun!" They were not prepared for Toga tackling down Izuku and kissing him on the floor. "Hehehe. Ready for our date~?" Toga smiled as Izuku woringly smiled at her question. "W-Well about that..." "Okay don't know if this is a yandere moment but I'm splitting it up." The girl in the suit said as she shot webbings from her wrist and tied her up.

"Stacy! Darling! The love of my life!" Gwen said as she hugged the now known Gwen Stacy, aka Spider-Gwen. "Finally so glad you could make it. Huh?" Gwen said as she then proceded to touch Stacy's tits. "Did they get bigger again?" "E-Eh! Gwen, stop it!" Stacy said as she smaked her hand away and folded her arms across her chest. 

"But anyways I'd like you to meet.." "Izuku?" "Yeah wait a minute...how do you know him?" Gwen said as she leered at her. "More importaintly...what's your connection to him?" "That's what I wanna know! How are you two connected with my Izu!" Toga said as she cut free from the webs as she leered at the other two.

"Well, I was just your normal mercenary assigned to kill some jackasses in this country. Then I meet a boy that caught my eye in the sports festival and wanted to get to know him. A bit of background found we have a lot in common, so we hung out and called it a night with flirts and teasing." Gwen said as she stopped the incoming knife from Toga with a bullet.

"And you are obviously my parallel double Horikoshi made. Not bad on the looks and fanservice, but doesn't have my particulat taste in just knives." Gwen said as Toga huffed and placed her fist on her hips. "Well I've gone farther with Izuku than both of you. Sometimes me and Izukun go on dates."