END.

Hey guys, 

I'm sorry but I am no longer making any Phan content - as to my reasons, I am moving on to more serious forms of writing and am moving onto the start of my adult life :)

For a better explanation see the END chapter of my Phan One Shots: https://www.wattpad.com/539702920-phan-one-shots-end

I've discontinued Dragon. I'm sorry for the strain and frustration that that has put on some of you as you've been patiently waiting for it to be finished for a long time and I can only say I'm really sorry but I just don't feel passionate about it anymore. You don't deserve a half-assed story. However as a gift to you - here is what I intended to write:

Dan flies away with Phil. They get to know each other through their journey to the 'shifter war' and quickly develop a romance. He also gets to know Chris and PJ, they share their gifts and build a strong connection. At one point they are ambushed by bandits and Dan feels the need to show off his power to the others. They sit back and watch as Dan skilfully takes them all down with combat taught by the council and his own unique dragon shifter ability. The other dragon-shifters are impressed and later that night Dan and Phil kiss. When they arrive at their home, the war has started which prompts action from the four of them. They find the metal dragon leading the attack. They struggle against it as he is very strong. Dan finds a solution - working together they bombard the dragon with their flames combined, heating up his metal exterior and effectively cooking him from the inside (a little morbid I know). They demand the attention of both sides and effectively put the conflict to rest with the restoration of the peacekeepers i.e. the dragon shifters who oversee the shifting world. Dan and Phil live happily ever after.

So there you go, I hope you have some sort of closure with that? Anyone is welcome to write this if they want - just please contact me or tag me. I'd love to read your versions. 

Thanks so much for your support,

~HelloAnonymousWriter~