Epilouge

~Five Years Later~

I smile as Austin runs around the room, chasing his little sister Lauren. It has been five years since me and Xavier's wedding and we had two, beautiful children. We are now King and Queen of the Northern Kingdom. Austin, a three year old with Xavier's brown, shaggy hair and my blue eyes, and Lauren with my shade of brown hair and Xavier's eyes. Austin catches up to Lauren and hugs her as gentle as possible. I rub my stomach where our third child is. 

Carol and Sam are the King and Queen of ther Kingdom and have five kids. They are pretty good rulers and parents. David and Sophie had two kids and are living a happy life. They to found love. And Zane and Tanya, they had four kids and is expectng another. So, I am an Aunt to a lot of kids. My mother is alive and well in Western Kingdom. Xavier's mother died due to disease. Nothing much changed since then. Piper is living with that Nick guy and they had a daughter than ten others. Xavier walks in, holding a few pieces of parchment in his hands. He sits down next to me and kisses me on the cheek before showing me the papers.

"What's this?" I ask, looking up at him while grabbing the papers.

"An alliance with Abithia," he says. I read the lines and smile.

"That's great, babe," I say, "but what is the alliance for?"

"Just in case a country decides to attack," he answers, "read the others,"

"An alliance wth Western, Southern, and Eastern Kingdoms!" I exclaim, catching the attention of Austin, but he goes back to playing with wood figurnes, "Xavier, please tell me we aren't going to war," Xavier sighs, the smile wipng off of his face, "a country called Folksn is threatening us, so I figured, we need to get all the allies we can, just in case,"

"But what about Lentworth?" I ask, looking at him. They are our top trade.

"Yes," he says, "we are allied with them as well. They also had a request from Folksn. It was a close call," I smile slightly as I kiss him.

"I love you,"  say, laying my head on his shoulder, with one hand on my stomach and the other holding his hand.

"I love you too," he says. Suddenly, he is tackled by Austin and Lauren. I laugh as they all three start having a ticklng war, being careful not to hit me. Lauren won the war by trying to cover all her tickling spot when either Austin or Xavier will start trying to tickle her, then tickled either one once both of them had their backs turned. It was an effective strategy.

"Okay," I say, "Lauren, you get extra dessert tonight," she claps exctedly while Austin gets a bit grumpy.

"It's not fair, mom," he complines as we walk down to the dinning room, "I want extra dessert!"

"Alright," Xavier says, "if you beat me at another ticklng war, then you can have extra dessert," Austin smiles and attacks his dad with tickles, unfortunatly, Xavier is winning. The fight goes on for a while until Austin wins. Austn cheers and runs into the dinning room. I follow him in and sit in the Queen's chair while Xavier sits in the King's chair. I smile as we begin to eat some chicken and steak wth water. As promised, Austin and Lauren has two servings of apple pie. Afterwards, they chase each other around the castle, not listening when we tell them to stop. Eventually, we just gave up and let them spend all their energy so they sleep better.

I tuck Lauren in and kiss her forhead goodnight. I leave three candles burning and gently close the door. I head towards Austin's room and stop right outside the door when I hear Xavier's voice.

"Yes," Xavier says, "I loved mom ever since I first laid eyes on her," I smile.

"But mommy said it was an arcmaged marriage or something," Austin says. I smile.

"It was an arranged marriage, where two people are kind of forced to be married," Xavier says, "but in the end, is wasn't an arranged marriage," I smile as a tear escapes my eye, "well, it is time for bed. Your sister is already in bed," my husband says as Austin protests but fails. I hear footsteps walking towards the door as I rush towards our room. I quickly change into a nightgown and manage to lie down in the bed before he enters the room. I smile as I pick up a book and begn to read it.

"Remember that day in the library," he says as he climbs in bed beside me, "that was my favorite memory from then," I smile as I set the book down on my ever growing stomach.

"That was a nice memory," I agree. "but my favorite memory was the day at the lake,"

"That was a good one," he agrees with a smile. I smile as I pick the book back up and continue to read. Suddenly, I am attacked by tickles and the book goes flying to the floor. I laugh as I look over at Xaver, who is smiling widely.

"Okay, okay," I say, breathless, "you win," he smiles and kisses me. I smile between kisses until I playfully shove him back onto the bed, "goodnight, Xavier,"

"Goodnight, you two," he says and falls asleep. I look at him and smile. I have the perfect life. I have a loving husband, two beautiful children, and a thrd on the way. And it all started with a letter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

The book is done! I am kind of sad that this book if over. IDK f I want to do a sequel or not. I personally loved writting this book, it was fun. And we are close to having over 200 reads! Thank you all so much for reading this book, it kept me going until the end.

Thank's so much for reading this book from the beginning to end!

~NZ