Chapter 17

I stand in front of a mirror in the white gown, nervous but excited. I was getting married. Alecia smiles behind me. I smile and then someone walks in. My mom. I turn and smile at her. She walks up and stops in front of me. I know she wants to hug me, but the mads aren't finished getting me ready.

"Oh Ally," she says, tears in her eyes, "you look so beautiful," I smile as the tears threaten to spill, but I manage to stop them, "your father will be so proud," I nod as the maids step away. I turn back around to face the mirror and smile. My mother was right, I am beautiful. The door opens and Tanya walks in. Her mouth drops as she smiles and walks over.

"Wow," she says, "Xavier is one lucky man," I smile, "you look way more beautiful than I did at my wedding," Carol walks in and so does Sophie.

"What did you do with my sister?" Carol says with a wide smile. I blush slightly as Sophie smiles wide.

"My brother may do stupid stuff in the future," she says, "so be prepared," I laugh as I put on the white heels and tiara.

"The mothers, siblings, and sister-in-laws must go out and sit down," a servant says, "the ceremony will soon begin," I hug them all once before they leave. I let the maids make a few more alterations to the outfit. before I am told to go out there. Kelvn stands there, ready to send me off, since my father died. I smile nervously as I loop my arm through his and we walk down the aisle. I smile as everyone stands up and the wedding song plays. I look at the altar and see Xavier standing there. Carol wasn't kidding, he is handsome. More handsome than ever, might I add. Once we reach the altar, I hug Kelvn and walk up the steps and face Xavier. The priest goes through all the talking.

"Ally Mallazzi," the priest says, "do you take Xavier Ingham to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, for rch or for poor, in sickness or in health?"

"I do," I say with a smile.

"Xavier Ingham," the priest says, "do you take Ally Mallazzi to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, for rich or for poor, in sickness or in health?"

"I do," Xavier says with a smile.

"May we have the rings?" the priest says. We are handed rings and we slip them onto the correct fingers.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife," the priest says loudly, "you may kiss the bride," I lean in and capture Xavier's lips and we kiss for a few seconds as everyone starts clapping and cheering. We pull away and walk down the aisle. Carol wasn't kidding when she said everything will turn out alright in the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

This is the last chapter before the epilouge. I don't know if I should make another book like this, but in modern times. I might do that. I might have not got the names of Ally and Xavier correct, since I don't remember last names easily. Sorry if I got their last names wrong.

Thanks for Reading!

~NZ