"Camila! It's your day!" I yelled and she poked her head out.

"What?! No!" She yelled and I rushed towards the front door.

"I love you! Byeee!" I yelled and closed the door behind me as I ran to my car.

Then the minute I got in and started to pull away I felt my phone buzz,

Cabooty👅: SHE CHEWED ON MY HEELS!

Papi😋: Which ones?

Cabooty👅: The black ones from like two years ago

Papi😋: Good. Those were ugly af. She did you a favor.

Cabooty👅:

Papi😋:

I put the phone down with a small laugh and drove my way out of the gate

I put the phone down with a small laugh and drove my way out of the gate. I clicked on the radio just to hear Amber's voice causing me to chuckle. My heart dropped for a second and I felt like I was always going to have that feeling when our song comes on the radio.

"I'll take the kids to school, wave them goodbye-"

"Yikes, oh my god, stop. Ignore, ignore, ignore!" I huffed and shook my head not wanting to think about any kids right now.

I was in a huge mess right now, why make it even bigger and get Camila pregnant? Like no, I needed to be in a stress free environment. I couldn't have Camila stressed either if that was the plan. Wait- what the fuck am I thinking? No, we said we'd try for a baby in the next two years not now.

"Ugh chill the fuck out, bitch." I huffed and focused on the road as I made my way towards downtown.

I nodded to the song trying not to think about it so much and suddenly smiled. The idea of Camila with a big ole belly and her ordering me around to get her cravings. That shit made me smile so big and I almost cried at how stubborn I was being. It wasn't like I was gonna open my mouth about it though.

So after a long wait in traffic which was about an hour I arrived downtown. I parked where I needed to and got out walking up to the building. Quickly checking in and making my way up to the floor where I was needed to be. When I walked in the chatter filled room stopped and looked my way causing me to smile.