(3) Hello hot eyes

Start from the beginning

However, before I can even attempt to move over to Clary, 5 more creatures surround us, moving in closer as I scour the area, completely unaware of what the hell these things are and what we are meant to do. Suddenly, the girl in the platinum blonde wig comes forwards her bracelet twisting off her hand like a snake and turning into a whip as she rapidly manages to capture and kill one of the beasts.

I stare horrified at the scene in front of me before seeing blondie get thrown backwards, his sword clattering on the ground near my feet and before I know it I find myself picking up the sword and instantly feeling the warm glow pumping through my body as the sword lights up, a strange energy pulsating through not only the sword but also my skin.

Instantly, I'm snapped back to reality when the shrieking sound of Clary scream penetrates my ears and I find myself bolting towards her, ready to take down the creature that was advancing towards her rapidly. The creature bared its tentacles menacingly at her as I struck its stomach with the edge of the sword and sliced backwards almost promptly making the creature wheeze out in agony before erupting into flames like the others.

I look up at Clary with wide eyes, only to see her giving me the same horrified expression.

"Camilla, look out!" Clary screeches looking behind me, and as I turn around slowly, I find a pair of terrifyingly evil eyes glaring back at me. Before I even have the chance to scream, an arrow zips through the air penetrating the creature at it's heart making it burst into flames and disappear.

I stagger back slightly, as my heart bashes dangerously against my ribcage before my eyes lift only to be met with the most beautifully unique pair of eyes I've ever seen and in that moment, both the guy and I find ourselves entranced, frozen in our places.

"Alec! The sword!" Blondie shouts loudly, which seemingly wrenches him back to reality before he turns his gaze from me and turns to the fight. However, in that moment I realise I still can't see the one person I love most in the world.

Clary.

Panic running through me, I rapidly turn around to see her on the floor her, eyes wide as she stares terrified at the fighting, as absent-minded tears run down her face. I promptly rush over to her side, before bending down and soothingly caress her pulling into a sided hug. "Hey, its ok. I don't know what this is but its okay just breathe. It's going to be okay" I whispered soothingly to her, my attempts at evening out my breath working and my speech coming out clear. But no matter how calm I sounded, the truth was my heart is racking inside my body and the tears I desperately hold back are enough to re-fill the Nile.

Nevertheless, Clary jumps to her feet suddenly before running rapidly out of the room leaving me kneeled there alone. I quickly stand up, ready to follow her, whilst noticing that Blondie, the girl and hot eyes were the only ones left in the room, and all the other creatures were gone. Instead of walking over to them, and inquiring what just happened I speed walk over to chase Clary only to be stopped at the curtain by hot eyes guy.

I snap my eyes upwards and hold his gaze for a moment, taking this as a moment to examine his features in the light. He had tousled raven hair, full lips, thick almost pampered brows and his eyes up-close where an indescribable colour; a mixture of brown with swirls of blue and green dancing through them. However, despite his attractive features his expression was cold and distant as he glared almost accusingly at me.

I found myself narrowing my eyes at him "Move" I snap at him, but as if he was some robot he stood there still glaring, completely unaffected.

"Hey, are you okay?" Blondie questioned, his face sympathetic and etched with worry making me thaw slightly, but not enough. "Just peachy" I said sarcastically before turning back to the asshole in front of me who was still blocking my way.

"I said move aside" I growled lowly at him, my stance threatening as I stepped forwards closing the gap between whilst I stared menacingly at him.

I didn't have time for this crap, I had to find Clary.

"And If I don't" He challenged icily, his arms folded defensively as his eyebrow arched in questioning, instantly I found my blood boiling in anger as clenched my fist, edging closer to his figure. "If you don't move your freak show, busboy ass the fuck out of my way I swear on hell ima..."

"Alec, let her go. She needs to find her sister" The girl said softly, before looking in my direction and smirking at me. A sigh escapes Alec's lips before he moves out the way, allowing me through. I smile gratefully at the girl, and throw one last glare to Alec the asshole before rushing away needing desperately to find my sister.

 I smile gratefully at the girl, and throw one last glare to Alec the asshole before rushing away needing desperately to find my sister

Hey guys!

So... we finally met Alec and Izzy, and honestly i think it went pretty well. I wanted the first time Alec and Cam saw each other to be lustfull but when they actually talked I wanted there to be some tension and anger, so that it will be exciting to see their relationship evolve.

Anyway, next chapter should be full of excitement and be interesting!!

Love y'all xx