Chapter 2

My name is Kenny McCormick. I'm a... pimp. I dropped out of college and became the boss of these beautiful women, and own a hidden business that does prostitution. And let's just say, I lost one of my bitches. And I'm kinda screwed. And I'm fucking on edge about everyone and everything. Like, being in the pimp business is cool and all, but you can't trust nobody. I guess the only people I can trust is my friends Craig, Token, Clyde, and Tweek. Aka, Sarcastic Twat, mama T, jersey boy and Twitch.

"I NEVER AGREED TO THOSE NICK NAMES KENNY!" Yelled Craig from the other room.

"I actually like jersey boy,"

"Shut up Clyde." Said Token.

Anyways, I need new girls. I only have three girls. Bebe, Red, and Heidi. And they suck, I hate them!

"Fuck you Kenny!" Yelled Bebe.

I use to have Wendy but she was caught by Stan and she had to quit. It sucks. So I decided I needed to put out some flyers. I made some fake flyers to recruit some girls from the old college I went to because, DAMN. Those girls was thicc. And now to sit and wait.

•••

"Kenny's Girls modeling recruitments. Oh wow that's obviously a scam." Said my friend Wendy.
I really liked Wendy. She has a drinking, abusive boyfriend but still tries to make a living for herself and for him. It's sad that she had to be a prostitute in order to get money. Once her boyfriend found out, she couldn't leave her apartment at night anymore. I'm glad that she got herself together and dumped that son of a bitch.

"Remember Kenny McCormick?" She asked. My face turned red as a tomato.

"Y- Yeah I remember him. Why do you ask?"

"Well, when I was a prostitute, he was my boss. I guess he needs new girls?"
He's a pimp? Well from his personality back in high school I'm not to surprise.

"I guess he's desperate for girls ever since I left. Sad. Anyways, I'm headed back to my dorm, you wanna hang out?"

"N- no thanks. I'll see you later."
Wendy waved and walked away. I went back to the poster board and snatched the flyer from it. I would do anything to see Kenny again. I mean anything. But how can I get in? It's only for girls. I started walking back to my dorm.

•••

"You want to be a what to see who now?" Asked my dorm mate Kyle.

"I'm just saying, what if I dressed up as a beautiful girl, and get recruited to the... modeling agency. That way, I could be close to Kenny again,"

"You was never close to Kenny in the first place. In high school, ever since that fight happen, you was always so shy to talk to Kenny, that you never did."

"Shoosh Kyle!"

"Fine. But how are you gonna look like this realistic girl?" I gave a sly smirk to my curious roommate and friend.

"Remember... Marjorine?" I whispered, making Kyle fall off his bed in shock.

"Are you fucking crazy!? We haven't used Marjorine since the fourth grade. But then again it might work, because the only people that actually remember Marjorine was me, you, Stan and Cartman. Kenny probably won't recognize you as her. But I say, not worth the risk."
Maybe Kyle was right. Maybe I'm going a bit to far to see the only person in High School that was my friend and my crush for years. But I did make a vow that I would do anything to see my Kenny. Even if I might break his heart if he found out that I'm a guy underneath that dress and blonde wig.

"Kyle, I'm doing it. It's no backing down now."

"I would do anything for love, but I just won't do that," Kyle said, laying back on his bed, ignoring me in his book.

I looked in my closet and took out a box that read "M" on it. I opened it to see two wigs. One of them was the one I wore in the fourth grade to trick the girls at the sleep over into thinking I was a girl. The second one sorta look like a blonde wig version I wore for my Jessica Rabbit costume I wore in High School. I would cry about the thought of what happened but I decided to ignore it and move on. The wig from fourth grade looked pretty small on my head, so I went with the JR wig. I then looked through and saw a dress that was a pretty aquamarine color, but sadly it was also to small. I looked in my closet and saw a outfit I could wear. They were blue jean short shorts, and a aquamarine tank top. The outfit was fine, all I needed now was some black high tops.
I put everything on in the bathroom and walked out to Kyle.

"What do you think?" He looked away from his book to look at me. He looked stunned.

"Woah. I just turned straight for you, that's how good you look,"

"You think Kenny would like it?"

"No Butters, he'll love it. But I'm still considering you not doing this. Yeah being a model is great and all but you're lying to yourself and the one that you love."
I rolled my eyes.

"I understand. But wouldn't you do anything to make Stan fall for you?"

"I'm over Stan, Butters. Ever since he gave me and Wendy a black eye in High School, I was over him."
Kyle had a crush on Stan since middle school. He thought about coming out to him on his sophomore year of high school. Once he did, well, like Kyle said. Stan gave him a black eye and bullied him. Kyle then was smart enough to tell his parents and become homeschooled. Kyle and Stan wasn't friends ever since. I wonder if Stan regrets it? Because, Kyle became a valedictorian and has all four years of college paid free for him, and Stan is a drunk living in an apartment building, god knows where, single and alone. But even though Kyle might say he's over Stan, he's not. Because he fell in love with his best friend. You can never get over that.

"Kyle, I'm doing this. Because I'm in love and stupid... probably just stupid. But, this was my sign. This was my destiny. And I'm not gonna drop it. Wish me luck." I walked out the room closing the door behind me. Right, can't get caught and I have to walk out of the boys dorms without any boy seeing me. When I almost managed to make it out I run into the men's dorm instructor.

"Who are you and why are you in my dorms?" He said.

"Mr. Garrison, I was just leaving."
He rolled his eyes and nodded, letting me go. I was in the clear. Now to see my love.

Kenny, I'm coming for you.