-"I'll stop this now." He said.

He tried to kill Skye with an arrow made of magic. Seokjin stood in front of her so the arrow hit him instead of her.

-"Seokjin!" She cried "Why did you do that?"

-"I want to show you that you can trust us. Aren't we friends?"

-"Of course we are. But I don't want this to happen."

-"I'm your guardian and I believe in you, you can do it. Because I trust you."

Tears were falling from her eyes as he was freezing like a statue and started to crash into pieces.

-"I won't forgive you for this

-"I won't forgive you for this."

-"Wait to see more."

The others worried about Seokjin so Taehyung took advantage of this opportunity and absorbed their power and their magic.

-"Stop it! You're hurting them. What are you doing?"

-"I'll take their power to become stronger. If I did it, I'll turn into a devil."

She tried to use her magic against him but a transparent shield was protecting him.

When he finished, something black was coming out from his back until he had big black wings.

He was completely a devil.
One hour is left for the red moon.

-"See, I'm more stronger now. You can't stop me. Hh, what happened to you? Answer!"

She whispered "I'll kill you."

-"What did you say?"

-"I said I'll kill you!"

A strong blue light was floating around her.

-"Prepare to die."

Her eyes turned to red, she moved like a shadow, fast and invisible. She was able to hit him in different parts of his body. His leg and arm were wounded. And from his back, she cut a pair of his wings. He was unable to stand and he breathed hardly.

-"I didn't think you'll be strong like this." He said.

He was more surprised when he saw all her wounds being healed by themselves.

To finish it, a lightning was coming out from her left hand (Like the chidori in Naruto) and strapped him in his heart. He felt in the floor like a doll unable to move.

By her magic, she absorbed his power and transmitted it to her five friends

They were in a half good state but there's still Seokjin who was...dead.

-"How can I bring him again to life, tell me!" She told Taehyung angrily.

-"T...There's no way he can live again, don't you s..see he is dead." He replied smiling.