"Sorry it's just funny, why not tell her?" He asks.

"Not that simple." I say grabbing a tray and handing him one.

"Hand me another for Maggie's food," he pauses," you might as well get your girl something, her favorite is blueberry pancakes, eggs, and bacon, as I'm sure you know."

I did in fact know that.

Shrugging I grab another tray for her food. I get us both pancakes, eggs, and bacon, I put blueberries on her pancakes and chocolate chips on mine. I grab my orange juice and her milk then walk over to the table with Vincent where the girls have just arrived.

"Hey baby." Vincent beams kissing Maggie in greeting as per usual.

Her smile is just as large as his, growing in the slightest when she sees the food.

"Blueberry pancakes right?" I ask Jasmine setting the tray down at her spot.

She smiles at me," yeah, thanks so much you're the best," she says hugging me briefly before sitting.

"You're welcome," a cocky smile on my face I sit and start to eat.

I see Maggie pull her phone out and of course she shows Vincent the picture. I know because he looks right up at me with wide eyes and a gaping mouth though I see the smile playing there as well.

Before he says anything I simply shake my head.

Like usual we chat briefly as we eat but as soon as we finish we head out and over to the office building where the buses wait.

Mr.Rose is standing by the door of the first bus, Mrs.Matthews, the health teacher, is standing by the other. A few other senior teachers stand around.

We get in the line forming by Mr.Rose and it slowly dwindles down as he assigns buddies.

"Ms.Stratton you are with," his finger finds my name on the paper then moves over," Ms.Law."

Is he sure about that? I'm not that lucky.

"Yay!" Jasmine cheers.

Jasmine Law. My crush. Figures.

"Let's go get on." He gestured for us to get on the bus before speaking with Maggie and Vincent.

They're sent over to the second bus.

Jasmine makes her way to a free seat in the middle," this cool?" She asks.

"Mhm."

With that she sits down and then I sit next to her. The seats on the bus were not made for full grown people. From mine and Jasmine's shoulders down to our knees we're pressed together.

Don't get me wrong I am not complaining about being so close to her but considering how hard I'm crushing and lusting on her this wasn't the best position.

As the bus starts to move Jasmine pulls out her headphones and a much smaller chord.

"Want to listen to music with me?" She asks holding up the little chord.

Looking at it closer I notice that it's the chord that allows two sets of headphones.

I nod and pull my headphones out.

She plugs hers in and then mine then scrolls through her music before playing something.

A chuckle slips through my lips as the song plays.