The Chunin Exam's Part 5

Start from the beginning

The streets were empty, most likely people were all getting ready to go watch the final rounds.

I hadn't really met up with anyone during this last month of training. I was too occupied to really take a breather besides the two hours I was instructed to take. I would sense everyone's chakra from time to time; but most of that time went to strategizing or just pure relaxation for what was to come. There was a higher possibility of death this time than the last. Orochimaru didn't really want to kill us then, but knowing I've prevented his plan's from succeeding once again, he'll probably change his mind quickly after today.

I sighed as I felt a lot of chakra signature's already inside the building.

"Will you stop that. That's all I've heard from you during this last month, everyday." A voice behind me harshly stated. My eye twitched and I turned towards the two—who were responsible for my training. It's not like I didn't appreciate the help, they just needed to be less grouchy, so I wouldn't have to be grouchy.

"Tsk, deal with it." I said and narrowed my eyes when I heard the low growl coming from him. Chuckles were heard along with a rustle of clothes.

"Calm down you two. If you two trained as much as you fought, you two would be unstoppable." Haku said from in between us.

"What are you talking about Haku? The brat could only get as good as she did because of all the training I put her through." Zabuza stated. I rolled my eyes and then smiled when I realized I should poke fun at him before the final battle.

"And so long as you reminded him Haku, that I am merely one human girl, then he might realize that the training method was appalling." I said with crossed arms and felt a chakra spike from him.

"What did you say? Where would you be without me here?" He asked and I shrugged, trying to hold down my smile.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe inside the building already." I answered literally, to which had the effect I had wanted. An angry and annoyed swirling of chakra.

"It seems not even Zabuza can compare to the wit of Sakura." Genma said with a chuckle. I uncrossed my arms and smiled over to both him and Hayate.

"Whatever do you mean? I am merely stating fact's that you have asked me to provide?" I said with a closed-eye smile. With a laugh, he set his hand on top of my head once he was near enough.

"Uh-huh, how are your eyes?" He asked as he tilted my head to look up to him, not like anything's changed since the last time he's asked.

"They're the same." I said as I felt his hand ruffle my hair. I frowned and swatted his hand away. He was lucky he couldn't hear Inner's shout's, she would have lashed out at him for messing up our hair. Good thing it's just in a pony-tail, easily fixable.

"Are they still hurting you?" Hayate asked from beside Genma. I smile up to him and shook my head.

"No, not anymore." I answered. I was very glad Hayate was still alive. I was hoping it would stay like that for all of them as well. After this, I might not know all that will happen. Things will change, but hopefully little things could stay the same.

"Let's get you inside before you chicken out." Genma said as he turned me around and pushed me forward. As the other's followed right behind, I could only frown and keep walking.

"I would not." I mumbled and ignored the laughter heard behind me. They were all still jerk's.

~*oOo*~

Normal POV

After separating from the other's, Sakura made her way towards the first familiar person she could sense.