Crazy First Day

Sakura's POV

I walked away from the mirror and made my way towards the desk. As I arrived, I pulled the chair back and opened the drawers. There was paper, scrolls, and other utensils inside. I pulled out a piece of paper and a pencil, placing them on the table.

"What are you doing?" Inner asked curiously.

"I'm making a list of what to do, but don't worry, I'll dispose of it when I'm done."

"Then why make one in the first place?" She asked, tilting her head in a curious manner.

"Because it helps me stay organized." Inner nodded at my short explanation.

"Okay, first things first, learn all I can about this world by going to the Library, reading the books in the house, or by asking our parents questions." I said, writing down objective and trying to get the hang of these tiny hands.

"Yeah, they already know we like to read and learn so it won't be too suspicious."

"Yeah, only we're going to have to start with small things and work our way up." I started, Inner nodding in agreement.

"Okay next?" I voiced out loud. There was a quick flash of blonde and blue within my mind. Looking down to the paper, I nodded in silent agreement.

"Help Naruto?" Inner read out loud the words that had taken form on the paper.

"Yeah, as you have seen through my memories from the anime/manga, he lived a pretty lonely life. So Inner, you and I will change that so he can have a nice life...Well, as best as we can give him."

"Of course! I feel really bad from seeing how I treated him in your memories; but it won't happen this time! I promise!" I smiled at Inner's sudden resolve then frowned at the paper in my hands.

"...Okay maybe making a list will only be a hindrance, it's not like we'll even follow the thing step by step. There's also too much to write down, so perhaps we should take things one step at a time." I said, grunting while ripping the paper into tiny unreadable pieces and throwing them in the trash can that was beside the desk.

"So, what will we do then?" Inner asked, and I couldn't help but sigh.

"For now, we should focus on studying and training. We can just do other simpler things in between." I suggested and Inner nodded. I went over to the clock beside my bed and noticed that it was two forty-eight.

"Mother should almost be home." I voiced, frowning at the big red numbers on the clock.

"Yeah, you should practice your speech pattern and behavior for the time being; because you act to mature for a two-year-old." I nodded at her logic.

"Alright, first I suppose I shouldn't call them mother and father directly at them. Did Sakura call them mom and dad, or mommy and daddy?" I asked, tilting my head and trying to remember anything about little Sakura.

"She called them mommy and daddy but once you get a little older you can change it I suppose." I nodded at her directions.

"And when I talk to them, I guess I'll just use small sentences that aren't too complicated such as..." I thought for a minute.

"'Mommy, can we go to the park?' And then I'll flash her a cute smile and we're good." Inner narrowed her eyes as my words came out chopped and slow but understandable.

"You're a little too good at acting like a two-year-old."

"Well, my sister was two at one point in her life as was I, and I do remember a little bit of the speech patterns...I'm pretty much using my sister as my mental model in portraying little Sakura."