The Betrayal

Sakura's POV

It was finally the time I have been stressing over for who knows how long. Itachi's thirteenth birthday had been a week ago. For the past year I have observed him far more then I ever had before. He was demonstrating actions that I did not like towards his family and friends. I knew that Danzo had somehow already gotten to him but I couldn't bring up such a subject with him. So I brought it up with Hiruzen.

This time I held nothing back. He knew that last year I had accomplished many things and so my ability to see "future visions" had gotten stronger. Knowing that his friend was the one who started such a situation, he couldn't bring himself to believe it. In order to get his full cooperation, I asked him to observe Danzo's every move.

Kakashi being the most involved from the bunch was tasked with the mission to follow Danzo secretively. All I needed to know was when he met with Itachi, that would be the time to set our plan in motion.

The whole situation was actually better than last time. In the Anime/manga pretty much all of his family was in on the coup d'état. This time, I noticed the hostility coming full force from the elders and some of the other Uchiha families. Knowing that Itachi's family as well as Shisui's weren't in on the coup, I stressed for hours trying to come up with a plan together with the other four guys.

Laying in bed now, I couldn't help go over what's happened for the past year. Although our plan ended up with me not having to do much of anything, I still trained daily incase anything happened. My fighting styles had been completed and I had practiced them over and over. Hiruzen had even helped find flaws within them.

Inner's and my new ability had also seemed to grow a little. We could now talk to each other in a group of three at the same time as long as they held my hands. It was hard to enhance this skill since I could only practice it with five people. Ibiki had come to the office where we strategized often. He wasn't too scary once you spent hours together planning out a future disaster. Our strange group had actually gotten along quite well. They were all more opened and even though Kakashi was still a bit detached, I knew sooner or later he would get better.

Other then training daily for long hours, I did spend time with all the kids. How could I not, they were all so cute when they wanted to be. Naruto had really made me proud. He had finally stepped out of his comfort bubble and started acting more and more like the Naruto in the anime/manga.

Everyone else hadn't really changed much, they still acted the same if not a little different from the anime/manga. Our friendship had also gotten stronger between each other, and I was glad for it.

Another great accomplishment was finally getting to meet Lee's mother and grandmother. His mother was a very beautiful woman with raven colored long Hime style hair. It was as dark as Lee's. She didn't have the same eyes as him, so I thought he probably got them from his dad who sadly wasn't around anymore.

His grandmother had been really kind and although she was wise, she could be very funny when she wanted to be. She actually reminded me a lot of Chiyo.

"Sakura, the Hokage wishes to speak with you." Hayate stated by the window. I sat up from my bed quickly.

The Hokage almost never asked one of the three ANBU I knew to get me because they were all busy.

"Yeah...I'll be right there." I answered and watched him nod and poof away. I sat frozen on my bed, staring at the spot he had been on.